2nd double bp event should only be for PS4 NA players.

PC and Xbox have already gotten the update and chapter and PS4 EU players get the chapter in 2 days which is enough time for double bp so PC, Xbox, and EU PS4 players will have time to grind bp for the chapter and other killers and survivors and since NA PS4 players get the chapter at the end of double bp we have no time to level Clown and Kate, yet PC and Xbox will have a second double bp event to level the Clown, Kate, and everyone else and NA PS4 only has 1? That's ridiculous they're being rewarded for nothing while NA PS4 has to wait and only gets 1 double bp weekend to level the Clown and Kate. It should only be available to PS4 NA players not everyone else. I don't care if PC or Xbox players bash me about this it's true you guys have time and we don't it's only fair to make it exclusive to PS4 in NA.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @Stormdogfire said:
    its not a melt down i'm trying to keep this discussion up

    Bumping isn’t allowed! And my mind detector says you’re not an adult!

    i'm 18 years old

  • @Stormdogfire said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Stormdogfire said:
    its not a melt down i'm trying to keep this discussion up

    Bumping isn’t allowed! And my mind detector says you’re not an adult!

    i'm 18 years old

    Well I’m trained a fully developed brain is only at 26. Anything under is moot to me! And you could be easily lying. 18 is such a typical number

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @Stormdogfire said:
    its not a melt down i'm trying to keep this discussion up

    Bumping isn’t allowed! And my mind detector says you’re not an adult!

    i'm 12 years old

    we can tell
  • thanks. i swear im a nice guy :)

    Wow. It's nice to see you take a break from the trolly comments now and again. It's also nice to see PC gamers and console gamers acknowledge each other as fellow gamers for a change. Almost every time I see them, they're trying to rip each other's throats out.

  • @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    thanks. i swear im a nice guy :)

    Wow. It's nice to see you take a break from the trolly comments now and again. It's also nice to see PC gamers and console gamers acknowledge each other as fellow gamers for a change. Almost every time I see them, they're trying to rip each other's throats out.

    I’m a nice guy too! tips fedora “m’#########”

  • Lowbei said:
    ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:

    pizza

    pizza

    pizza

    lol its awesome that you got rekt so hard here that youve had a full meltdown and resorted to spamming the word pizza.

    thanks for playing dbd :)
    Did you see that thread someone made specifically for you?
    haha yes

    sorry mods, my fans get a little rowdy.
    He probably calls you lowbabe during his private time lol
  • @Jack11803 said:

    @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    thanks. i swear im a nice guy :)

    Wow. It's nice to see you take a break from the trolly comments now and again. It's also nice to see PC gamers and console gamers acknowledge each other as fellow gamers for a change. Almost every time I see them, they're trying to rip each other's throats out.

    I’m a nice guy too! tips fedora “m’#########”

    Be careful about wearing that fedora in these parts. Last time someone came around dbd wearing one of those, they were beaten into a coma with the nerf stick a week after their release.

  • @Amanda55 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    thanks. i swear im a nice guy :)

    Wow. It's nice to see you take a break from the trolly comments now and again. It's also nice to see PC gamers and console gamers acknowledge each other as fellow gamers for a change. Almost every time I see them, they're trying to rip each other's throats out.

    I’m a nice guy too! tips fedora “m’#########”

    How is everyones 4th of july been?

    Just normal everyday for me. Only difference is hearing neighbors illegal fireworks going off.

  • Jack11803 said:

    @Amanda55 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    thanks. i swear im a nice guy :)

    Wow. It's nice to see you take a break from the trolly comments now and again. It's also nice to see PC gamers and console gamers acknowledge each other as fellow gamers for a change. Almost every time I see them, they're trying to rip each other's throats out.

    I’m a nice guy too! tips fedora “m’#########”

    How is everyones 4th of july been?

    Just normal everyday for me. Only difference is hearing neighbors illegal fireworks going off.

    I hate this holiday solely because that
  • @Stormdogfire said:
    hi

    You can definitly be reported and banned for spam at this point. Fact that you didn’t stop after I pointed out you bumping is astounding

  • u didn't say what bumping was

  • @Amanda55 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    thanks. i swear im a nice guy :)

    Wow. It's nice to see you take a break from the trolly comments now and again. It's also nice to see PC gamers and console gamers acknowledge each other as fellow gamers for a change. Almost every time I see them, they're trying to rip each other's throats out.

    I’m a nice guy too! tips fedora “m’#########”

    How is everyones 4th of july been?

    I had a good time. I ate so much chocolate fondue that I might go into cardiac arrest.

  • @Stormdogfire said:
    u didn't say what bumping was

    And you’re an adult?....

  • Jack11803 said:

    @Stormdogfire said:
    hi

    You can definitly be reported and banned for spam at this point. Fact that you didn’t stop after I pointed out you bumping is astounding

    i just hope that after he calms down from his meltdown, that he googles what legacy means, so that he doesnt embarrass himself again thinking it has to do with money.
  • i don't know anyone that calls spam bumping other than u

  • @Peanits Thanks for the response and as someone who has legacy stuff on quite a few other games I'm actually glad you're not giving in on this.

    For all the rest complaining about this:

    Microsoft did this on some of their cross platform stuff and the console players and pc players that didn't get it threw hissy fits because the stuff was different.

    Blizzards done it to people that pre-ordered DIII ROS as well as MOP and so have other companies. I wasn't here for the launch of the game and yes I'd love to have that stuff. BUUUUTTTTT I DON'T DESERVE IT BECAUSE i DIDN'T EARN IT PROPERLY !!!!!

    Now to all the people asking and or complaining/whining/throwing hissy fits etc, grow up and realize you don't deserve it. If you were here for when it was done then yes you deserve it but considering Sony has tons of exclusives for only PS4 owners even for cross platform games they release. Those on pc and Xbox will never ever get them so stop acting like an entitled child.

  • @Stormdogfire said:
    i don't know anyone that calls spam bumping other than u

    It’s a very well known forum term. You also didn’t know what such a single word “legacy” means. It couldn’t of meant a freakin will!

  • i don't know anyone that calls spam bumping other than u

    yep, definitely 12

    while you are on google learning what legacy means, look up what thread bumping means.
  • I'M !18 YEARS OLD NOW SHUT UP

  • @Stormdogfire said:
    I'M !18 YEARS OLD NOW SHUT UP

    Convincing reply.

  • I'M !12 YEARS OLD NOW SHUT UP BEFORE I GO TELL MY MOM

    uh oh. dont hurt anybody.
  • @Stormdogfire said:
    I'M !18 YEARS OLD NOW SHUT UP

    That temperament ain’t 18 doe

  • Lowbei JUST DROP IT AND SHUT UP

  • Amanda55 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    Stormdogfire said:

    I'M !12 YEARS OLD NOW SHUT UP BEFORE I GO TELL MY MOM

    uh oh. dont hurt anybody.

    Maybe he needs a snickers?

    and a diaper change
  • I'M !18 YEARS OLD NOW SHUT UP

    Even if you’re actually 18 you’re still a kid. You’re legally an adult but you’re not really an adult until at least 21. For most people this is true and it’s definitely true for you
  • someone ealier said to move on and i did and Lowbei keeps bring it back up and won't stop talking about it

  • Lowbei JUST DROP IT AND SHUT UP OR I WILL CONTINUE MY FORUM MELTDOWN ALL NIGHT!

    oh no, anything but that :)
  • @Stormdogfire said:
    someone ealier said to move on and i did and Lowbei keeps bring it back up and won't stop talking about it

    Cuz he respects them..... and they respect him.... mutual respect?

  • Lowbei ######### off

  • @SenzuDuck said:
    It's just points man, you can have it all to yourself - no one on PC or Xbox cares they're getting a second event, seriously. Stop your moaning, first you moan about DLC being "late" despite no specific date being given. Now you moan that a group,will have a chance of getting more points than you.

    The communities are separate it's not like it affects you in the slightest. Stop being so selfish.

    I never complained about it being late. I'm only saying that PC and Xbox has done nothing to deserve a second double bp event and PS4 has to miss leveling up the clown.

    Normally I hate when people go to this but this right here is you being entitled.

    Console players both Xbox and PlayStation had to wait even though Xbox got it a week earlier also if we being serious here no one's actively done anything to deserve an extra event it's a consolation on their part.

    The whole PC and Xbox haven't done anything to deserve it despite the fact neither have you makes you come off as incredibly entitled

  • Lowbei [BAD WORD] off

    awwww. i hope you feel better later :)
  • Lowbei shut the ######### up

  • @Stormdogfire said:
    Lowbei shut the [BAD WORD] up

    Reminds me of Eliott on PlayStation. I set a macro bot that said “don’t reply m (how ever many replies it’s at) and it went to 80-ish of him being super triggered.

  • Wait isn’t it past your bedtime @Stormdogfire you need sleep so you can grow big and strong
  • Jack11803 said:

    @Stormdogfire said:
    Lowbei shut the [BAD WORD] up

    Reminds me of Eliott on PlayStation. I set a macro bot that said “don’t reply m (how ever many replies it’s at) and it went to 80-ish of him being super triggered.

    that day was amazing 
  • @ThePloopz said:
    Wait isn’t it past your bedtime @Stormdogfire you need sleep so you can grow big and strong

    SHUT UP I"M 18 YEARS OLD

  • @Stormdogfire said:

    @ThePloopz said:
    Wait isn’t it past your bedtime @Stormdogfire you need sleep so you can grow big and strong

    SHUT UP I"M 18 YEARS OLD

    How are babies made?

  • @ThePloopz said:
    Wait isn’t it past your bedtime @Stormdogfire you need sleep so you can grow big and strong

    SHUT UP I"M 18 YEARS OLD

    You’re not done growing at 18
  • i'm pissed off that Lowbei keeps bring up the legacy thing from ealier instead of moving on i've already moved on

  • @Stormdogfire said:

    @ThePloopz said:
    Wait isn’t it past your bedtime @Stormdogfire you need sleep so you can grow big and strong

    SHUT UP I"M 18 YEARS OLD

    How are babies made?> @Jack11803 said:

    @Stormdogfire said:

    @ThePloopz said:
    Wait isn’t it past your bedtime @Stormdogfire you need sleep so you can grow big and strong

    SHUT UP I"M 18 YEARS OLD

    How are babies made?

    Just answer it. We will ALL believe you then.

    (This could get bad if he doesn’t know and ruins his childhood)

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @Stormdogfire said:

    @ThePloopz said:
    Wait isn’t it past your bedtime @Stormdogfire you need sleep so you can grow big and strong

    SHUT UP I"M 18 YEARS OLD

    How are babies made?> @Jack11803 said:

    @Stormdogfire said:

    @ThePloopz said:
    Wait isn’t it past your bedtime @Stormdogfire you need sleep so you can grow big and strong

    SHUT UP I"M 18 YEARS OLD

    How are babies made?

    Just answer it. We will ALL believe you then.

    (This could get bad if he doesn’t know and ruins his childhood)

    y r u asking how babies r made

  • @Stormdogfire said:
    i'm pissed off that Lowbei keeps bring up the legacy thing from ealier instead of moving on i've already moved on

    C’mon, just tell us how babies are made.

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @Stormdogfire said:
    i'm pissed off that Lowbei keeps bring up the legacy thing from ealier instead of moving on i've already moved on

    C’mon, just tell us how babies are made.

    Because a child would answer with something different.

  • i'm pissed off that Lowbei keeps bring up the legacy thing from ealier instead of moving on i've already moved on

    If you’ve really moved on you wouldnt have acknowledged it. You’re letting him stay in your head
  • babies r made when ur parents have sex and the mother is peragent with a baby

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Stormdogfire said:
    i'm pissed off that Lowbei keeps bring up the legacy thing from ealier instead of moving on i've already moved on

    C’mon, just tell us how babies are made.

    Because a child would answer with something different.

    You got 5 minutes to answer, no one make any jests until then.

  • @Stormdogfire said:
    babies r made when ur parents have sex and the mother is peragent with a baby

    Ok, at least a teen.

  • @Amanda55 said:

    @Stormdogfire said:
    i'm pissed off that Lowbei keeps bring up the legacy thing from ealier instead of moving on i've already moved on

    Then here is a tip- Ignore him then.

    ok

1 2 3 4 5