2nd double bp event should only be for PS4 NA players.
PC and Xbox have already gotten the update and chapter and PS4 EU players get the chapter in 2 days which is enough time for double bp so PC, Xbox, and EU PS4 players will have time to grind bp for the chapter and other killers and survivors and since NA PS4 players get the chapter at the end of double bp we have no time to level Clown and Kate, yet PC and Xbox will have a second double bp event to level the Clown, Kate, and everyone else and NA PS4 only has 1? That's ridiculous they're being rewarded for nothing while NA PS4 has to wait and only gets 1 double bp weekend to level the Clown and Kate. It should only be available to PS4 NA players not everyone else. I don't care if PC or Xbox players bash me about this it's true you guys have time and we don't it's only fair to make it exclusive to PS4 in NA.
Comments
ok
its even more ironic when instead of educating yourself by googling it, you make up some nonsense about an amount of money lol.
you will never get legacy, get over it.
u know u r making ur self look stupid and u apperently don't what legacy means u google it
u r the one that doesn't understand and WHO R U CALLING A KID!
move on to what?
ironic that youve embarrassed yourself not even knowing what you are begging for on the forums. you get nothing. get over it.
Like I said....
pizza
its spelled “L E G A C Y”
you will figure it out eventually
happy 4th of july
WHy can't they just make a different, somewhat like legacy skin for consoles?
Why not? Make it similar but different and call it something else.
Or are the elitists going to flip out?
I bet I could hunt most of you down on a 25-30 fps console and eat you alive... (the pc elitists)
where is this dudes parents, seriously.
pizza
the clown will make everyone drunk
Honestly, legacy wise, do this.
Yellow sparks (original) is the legacy players crown jewel, they’re gonna keep it, duh. No one else gets it, duh. Next, other people getting similar skins. Let’s call them “loyalty” they will be different colors, and platform exclusive. PC will get blood red sparks. Soy will get deep blue. Xbox gets that green weird color. You get the skin by having a character p3 level 500. NO TIME LIMIT. Done, fixed. Legacy people keep their #########, new similar cosmetic but not the same, with same hella grind to get is introduced. Not hard. Not necessary either.
Should this get added? MEH. Not really. But IF they were gonna add a new similar skin, that’d be the best way to do it. Or just make a single new color. You get the point. Just stop begging for the ACTUAL LEGACY. Beg for a new one. Geez.
So PC players, what’ya think of that idea? Not bad for a console peasant, or still #########? Curious, really.
@SenzuDuck
@JP_Cloud
@Lowbei
@douggie123
@Dwight_Confusion
Would this be at least tolerable? Lowbei I know this is basically asking THE WORLD of you, but possibly give me a non troll comment. Curious to see your actual thoughts on this.
HOLY......#########..... that’s just so odd.
It's all semantics, if you think about it. If you would have used this event to level the clown and Kate, what would you have used the next one for? If you leveled them up with the first one, you'd have to level up something else with the second one. So at the end of the day, you could just spend these points on something else for now, save a million for the new chapter, and then use the next one to grind out the rest if you really want. Either way though, you don't need a double bloodpoints event to level them up. The other platforms didn't have one when the chapter launched.
I don't really see the point in only giving it to one platform. There's nothing to gain by doing so, and it doesn't hurt anyone to have it on all platforms.
Do you have any thoughts on my crazy radical selfish peasant legacy idea? Or is it generally not allowed for a Mod to get involved with that stuff?
its the same reason people claim that i have a huge ego, despite me never claiming to be great.
i have no problem with consoles.
They’re just poor lowly peasants like me is all.
¯_(ツ)_/¯
I just don't see the point in finding new ways to re-release legacy or altered versions of legacy. At the end of the day, you cannot possibly give people the original without making the people who earned it mad, and you can give out whatever else you want but it still won't be as cool and rare as the original so people are still going to want the original legacy anyway. It's basically just a lose-lose situation, so I really just feel like it's better off left as is.
I’m well aware, just going with the joke.
Guess main reason I thought that idea was good, is I didn’t view it as “AGH, I want legacy” more like “I want pretty colors and to show experience”. Basically none of the r/iamverybadass
I do play PC as well but only have like 300hrs there.
Probably gonna make a thread about my “loyalty” skins idea, so it gets seen, as most aren’t gonna be looking for that in a thread about clown salt.
Honestly as a console player I’m embarrassed of ALL the posts about PS4 this and Xbox this so on behalf of all console gamers I apologize. I don’t care if I’m a “console peasant” I enjoy being one!
Do I think we should get legacy? NO! I mean sure they look cool but no because PC had to deal with all the crap that came in the game before it ever landed on console so I’m glad they were able to give us a (semi?) playable game. If you wanted to have legacy you should’ve gotten the game on PC. Don’t think that’s fair? Too bad because life isn’t fair so deal with it.
pizza
thanks for playing dbd
its not a melt down i'm trying to keep this discussion up
Bumping isn’t allowed! And my mind detector says you’re not an adult!
sorry mods, my fans get a little rowdy.