"Frenetic event" made simple and FUN
- Regular map without gens neither hooks
- Regular speed of both killer and survs is +20% boosted
- 8 (eight) survivors start trapped inside the exit door, then a 3-secs countdown starts, doors open
- 2 killers start then 9-secs coundown trapped in the other exit door and opens (nurse cant trick it)
- So the match starts with a 10 minutes EGC
- On dying status surv simply dies and match ends for him/her
- The only escape is for the last surv via hatch and killers can close but then another hatch respawns and so on, obtaning especial reward
I find this mode very fun with more action, just imaging all the survs running trying to disturb each others to be the last surviving
Making this event for 1-hour 4 times a day, support?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
k this would be fun with some changes. I would make it too a round system as well, and reduce the EGC too 5 minutes. This way you can get max bloodpoints if lucky, and you can have a second chance upon being found first in one round.
I like the idea but a %20 increase wouldn't be good as it would increase the speed diff between survivors + killers and they'd be hit immediately
Your giving devs too much credit if your think they can program that
yeah boi needs a bit of balance in the ideas, but so much fun!
@Horus I think devs can handle some copy/paste... no new feats but my guess is ppl will like it so much that may stop playing the original game mode we have now
That indeed sounds like fun!
Thanks
Love this. But, as some person said:
Dont give me a hope
Sounds like the Dead by Daylight equivalent to British Bulldog.
It's an interesting variation for sure. Looks fun 😬
well u r a mod, with some tiny "powers", transfer this idea to the devz pl0x :D
no mode with 2 killers would happen, period.
Both killers double hitting to insta down a survivor, killers stepping into trappers traps, making impossible to counter combinations with 2 killers, it just cant happen sorry to rain on your parade.
you heard that? @Peanits almost 100% of approval
Sounds kind of like Deathgarden, but I’m not saying this wouldn’t be fun, no! This sounds awesome! Though, lorewise, I wonder how it would work...I guess there would be a lot of hope out of Survivors and feeding for the Entity from fallen Survivors, but hey, anything can happen, I guess!