A challenge for both sides

The challenge is simple: As survivor you can only use We’re gonna live forever and as killer you can only use BBQ&C, you cannot use items or add ons.(These perks aren’t required but they’re the only perks you can use in this challenge.)

I’m gonna try this and see how my matches go.


*edit(2) You can use bad perks like -vigil,no mither, monstrous shrine and beast of prey too.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Sounds like playing Vanilla (no perk/addons/offerings), but with bloodpoint perks allowed to get the best of the 2 worlds. It won't be easy since you'll be facing people who won't follow your rules, but it looks a nice challenge! Good luck and have fun! 😉

  • Alternatively:

    Survivors use We're Gonna Live Forever, No One Left Behind, Prove Thyself, and Deja Vu.

    Killers use Beast of Prey, Distressing, Hex: Thrill of the Hunt, and BBQ.

    -------

    There people get all the bps, and each side gets exactly 1 useful perk lol.

  • @Gcarrara said:

    Sounds like playing Vanilla (no perk/addons/offerings), but with bloodpoint perks allowed to get the best of the 2 worlds. It won't be easy since you'll be facing people who won't follow your rules, but it looks a nice challenge! Good luck and have fun! 😉

    Thanks, I’ll make sure to have fun. :D

  • @Redd said:

    Alternatively:

    Survivors use We're Gonna Live Forever, No One Left Behind, Prove Thyself, and Deja Vu.

    Killers use Beast of Prey, Distressing, Hex: Thrill of the Hunt, and BBQ.

    -------

    There people get all the bps, and each side gets exactly 1 useful perk lol.

    That is a good alternative, although I do think distressing is good on some killers though. :)

  • Say you don't have either perk. What do you do then?

  • @Orion in that situation I wouldn’t use any perks.

  • @Orion said:

    Say you don't have either perk. What do you do then?

    I’ll edit it to make my point more clear.

  • Can I use No Mither as well on survivor side? and can I use Monstrous shrine on killer side?

  • The challenge is simple:

    Any killer ok this sounds fun?

  • @GrootDude

    I do not believe Distressing is that good on any killer (even the Doctor) without more add-ons to back it up.

    For the Doctor specifically, their madness build up goes down quite a bit the farther away from you they are, so the extra 8m does very very little once they are in Tier 1 Madness.

  • @Redd said:

    @GrootDude

    I do not believe Distressing is that good on any killer (even the Doctor) without more add-ons to back it up.

    For the Doctor specifically, their madness build up goes down quite a bit the farther away from you they are, so the extra 8m does very very little once they are in Tier 1 Madness.

    True

  • @GrootDude said:

    @Liruliniel yep.

    @KillermainBTWm8 I don’t see why not.

    Being Huntress then shes my second favorite killer. XD I would say I have a horrible video of me getting her Adept on ps4 my second time playing her if that counted xD

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/548664#Comment_548664

    Being Huntress then shes my second favorite killer. XD I would say I have a horrible video of me getting her Adept on ps4 my second time playing her if that counted xD

    I’m using Spirit for it. :)

  • Distressing, Thrill of the Hunt?

  • This looks exciting!