Have you ever had a lobby as killer or survivor without a Claudette?
for me when I play killer or survivor i always get at least 1 Claudette, if I don’t get any claudettes I get megs, what about you? How frequent do you get Claudettes as killer or survivor?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I actually see Nea more.
Yup, plenty of times.
Hell, I've had complete sausagefests more than a few times.
Yes.
I see Aces the most gotta get them items I guess.
Well when you're a Claudette main...
Yeah, i do see claudetteless lobbies. Especially in the latest weeks it looks to me they decreased. 🙂
Just had a Doctor lobby with 3 Neas and a Dwight. Surprise Twist: The Dwight was the only good player on their team who could do gens through madness plus unnerving presence plus overcharge lol.
Suddenly I'm seeing more Neas than Claudettes
Lots of times. Claudette isn't that common, the most common survivors are David King, Meg and Nea to be honest.
I’m glad you guys rarely see Claudettes, I hope they become extinct soon xd
Yeah, yesterday I got a squad of Kates
One of them was a solo survivor
I had a game where all 4 of us played Bill.
No one was left for dead.
cough cough¨ camo nerf cough cough
Most likely thats the exact reason theres less of her and Adams and taps now
Yep, people using her for that specific reason did probably switch to something different.
With that said i noticed she became rarer even before that change.
Claudette?
None here though..... I wonder if they are SWF hmmmm 🤨
Yes. She's common for sure, but I've gotten entire lobbies of Dwight or David more than entire lobbies of Claudette.
A few Claudettes every other game but I Nea' galore and David's and it practically rain Meg's on me
I've heard lots of matches without Claudette honestly it's a lot more common for me to see a Meg or Nea.
Sadly I've only seen two Quentins this year and I'm pretty sure it was the same person
I got a full P3 Meg lobby and one Claudette, I knew I was gonna smashed since I was new to the game and Leatherface, relatively new, not as much as to the game as Leatherface, I was only able to 3 hook Claudette, the Megs escaped but I got some hooks. Poor younger me.
So there really was a camo nerf?
What exactly was the nerf? I noticed maps are a lot brighter now than they were even during the 2.3 lighting changes, and I noticed some clothes are lighter as well like Fengmin's black pants.
Of course. She is not that common that I cannot get into a lobby without one.
Sometimes as a killer sure, but when I play survivor I play Claudette so its pretty hard to avoid ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Often enough. I even had a four Jakes lobby once. It was Bubbaheaven.
At this rate Claudette's are an endangered species, since they nerfed her stealth. Eventually, I'm probably gonna be the last claudette.
lauries, tapps, jeffs and adams are also endangered species :<
Currently in one...Kate, Jeff, Feng and Jake...against Shape.
I'm really surprised that some people are saying they see David so much. On PC? He's fairly rare in my experience. As for full match lobbies, 4 Claudettes, the Squadette, is by far the most common for me. 4 Dwights and then 4 Megs are a lot less common, and I've rarely see any of the others at 3.