98% certain that "Pig Myers DBD Slash/Smut" in almost any major search engine will get you that fanfiction. 99.9% certain it'll suck as far as execution goes, but it'll be there
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That dirty pig. You're upsetting Kermie
Waits for the fanfiction
98% certain that "Pig Myers DBD Slash/Smut" in almost any major search engine will get you that fanfiction. 99.9% certain it'll suck as far as execution goes, but it'll be there
I swear i didn't see the bear trap on mikey the first three times i looked at it. 😲
The Pig: "Keep trying sweetie, and one day you'll be strong just like Daddy."
Ghostface: :D
Myers: Speaks not a word, he doesn't want his son to be let down, knowing that Amanda is telling lies.
@Gcarrara The Pig is kinky like that, even though he does not talk, he now does not double talk lol
Yeah i can see that. I suppose he now does have even more reasons to prevent those pesky survivors from doing gens! 😅
Me clicking on this thread*
@Boosted_Dwight I would suggest never looking this up on a search engine then.....
I regret nothing and everything. xD
@Pike_Trickfoot I'm gonna do it. Time to confuse my internet provider! :D
@Boosted_Dwight
I would hijack onto someone else's wifi.I mean, use a friend's computer at a place with public wifi. Don't say I didn't warn you. xDI am intigued, scared and confused lol
I wanna search it out of curiosity but at the same time I don’t wanna search it.
@GrootDude you are too innocent to see....such.....such things lol
I dont think puting a RBT over a mask would actually work...
@Theluckyboi work for what?
*comes into this thread with mild curiosity expecting to see old pig Myers joke in a new way but wondering why thread keeps getting comments*
N O P E
mistakes have been made
*yeets self out of this thread before it gets worse with the mention of fanfics*