I really want a resilience buff

Not so much for action speeds on gens, hell they can take that part out even.

But I really like the vault speed from wakeup, as I've tested it a few times paired with spine chill and resilience. I wouldn't mind resilience being reworked to be a vaulting/external action speed increaser, ie healing others, etc.

Gen speeds can stay at a 9% or even be removed I just want to vault faster and I feel being injured is a good compromise.

Also make it so that either healing regresses with this perk on or it doesn't work over 50% healed so that people can't 99% the heal for it's effect

Comments

  • doesn't spine chill not affect vault speed anymore? it was apparently never supposed to

  • As somebody who runs a no mither gen jockey build that's a massive hell no especially if you're just planning on removing the 9% only to benefit vaulting

  • @miaasma said:

    doesn't spine chill not affect vault speed anymore? it was apparently never supposed to

    it still does, has always done so.

    i believe leader used to, but no longer does, though it might.

  • Yea i want this too. They could stay with the 9% for gens or removed it and add sth different. Wake up applies way more than Resilience i think.

    Having a 15% faster vaulting, healing, pallet drop, mending, snap out of it, opening exit gates - everything is so god damn smooth. I love to play it ^^ And mostly im halflife because i hate healing. It's pointless most of the time ^^

  • @Akuma

    The 15% on everything is a bug as not meant to give that buff to any of those things besides opening exit Gates

  • "Also make it so that either healing regresses with this perk"

    People thought of this as a Self Care nerf before the General Healing Nerf. If this was added then you would probably have to slightly revert the Healing nerf

  • @Milo said:

    "Also make it so that either healing regresses with this perk"

    People thought of this as a Self Care nerf before the General Healing Nerf. If this was added then you would probably have to slightly revert the Healing nerf

    Not really, as it would be attached to resilience only? As in you can't just 99 the heal, because it will regress if your not constantly healing.

  • You do realize that windows are designed with certain vault speeds in mind. If you gain significant vault speed you're almost creating new infinets.

    I would accept strong vaulting perk only if it gave significant disadvantage like for example resillience now gives broken status effect or decreases generator repair speed by 25%.

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/543890#Comment_543890

    it still does, has always done so.

    i believe leader used to, but no longer does, though it might.

    i know it's always done so, but it was always unintended

  • Both Resilience & This Is Not Happening need buffs.

  • @miaasma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/544171#Comment_544171

    i know it's always done so, but it was always unintended

    I mean it's been 3 years and they haven't taken it out of spinechill so pretty sure it's intended

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/545023#Comment_545023

    I mean it's been 3 years and they haven't taken it out of spinechill so pretty sure it's intended

    it's never been in the description

  • @Akuma said:

    Yea i want this too. They could stay with the 9% for gens or removed it and add sth different. Wake up applies way more than Resilience i think.

    Having a 15% faster vaulting, healing, pallet drop, mending, snap out of it, opening exit gates - everything is so god damn smooth. I love to play it ^^ And mostly im halflife because i hate healing. It's pointless most of the time ^^

    Wake Up is bugged, you run the risk of getting banned if you use it. I agree that Resilience and other low perks should be buffed and/or reworked, But changing Vault Speed on survivors, who spend only 1 seconds fast vaulting would be too strong, like it is now with Wake Up.