Finally reached 100 down votes
Whoop whoop
I was just at 100. Now I'm at 121 downvotes :D
er.....1.4k here!
@Mushwin said:er.....1.4k here!
@Mushwin said:
@Mushwin
Oh God 😂
@LCGaster i know! lol
1.1k :P
Not as many as Mushwin though.
@GrootDude said:1.1k :PNot as many as Mushwin though.
@GrootDude said:
@TreemanXD
No one can beat him😤
@LCGaster *she :p Orion did actually. :P)))))
Mushwin is a girl lol XD
@Mushwin said:Mushwin is a girl lol XD
A girl eh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sorry lady, I'm taken ;)
@Mushwin maybe he got you confused with Mr.Mushwin. :p
Orion is just the Forums' God
@LCGaster until I beat his post-count. :p
@GrootDude said:@LCGaster until I beat his post-count. :p
and this here, is why i downvote you.
it's just pure spamming at this point.
@TreemanXD perhaps lol
@LCGaster yes a girl, we are rare in the ps land lol jk and i am taken too ^^
@drunky26 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/530175#Comment_530175and this here, is why i downvote you.it's just pure spamming at this point.
@drunky26 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/530175#Comment_530175
It was a joke, this is the off topic anyway.
@Mushwin said:@TreemanXD perhaps lol@LCGaster yes a girl, we are rare in the ps land lol jk and i am taken too ^^
I'm happy for you :D
@LCGaster and you too!
...
I got 149 downvotes...
unlike everyone here, they actually hurt me :c
I have 9
I've got 128.
@Orion, @Poweas, @Blueberry, add to our count.
I somehow got 414 :P
I'm at 863 lol
@Awakey said:I've got 128.@Orion, @Poweas, @Blueberry, add to our count.
@Awakey said:
Orion has 2.1k
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/538072#Comment_538072Orion has 2.1k
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/538072#Comment_538072
@GrootDude
He has way more comments than anyone should have
@LCGaster he is one of the two with 10,000 comments but I’m one of the five with 5,000 comments so I don’t see too much of a problem.
I have 52, most from people in the killer vs survivors war and the complainers of forums. I hate downvotes though :(
I only have 13 Downvotes.
@TheRockstarKnight said:I only have 13 Downvotes.https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/800/FDFH5U23TB45.gif
@TheRockstarKnight said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/800/FDFH5U23TB45.gif
Congrats, that means you aren't too hated XD
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was just at 100. Now I'm at 121 downvotes :D
er.....1.4k here!
@Mushwin
Oh God 😂
@LCGaster i know! lol
1.1k :P
Not as many as Mushwin though.
@TreemanXD
No one can beat him😤
@LCGaster *she :p Orion did actually. :P)))))
Mushwin is a girl lol XD
@Mushwin
A girl eh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sorry lady, I'm taken ;)
@Mushwin maybe he got you confused with Mr.Mushwin. :p
@TreemanXD
Orion is just the Forums' God
@LCGaster until I beat his post-count. :p
and this here, is why i downvote you.
it's just pure spamming at this point.
@TreemanXD perhaps lol
@LCGaster yes a girl, we are rare in the ps land lol jk and i am taken too ^^
It was a joke, this is the off topic anyway.
@Mushwin
I'm happy for you :D
@LCGaster and you too!
...
I got 149 downvotes...
unlike everyone here, they actually hurt me :c
I have 9
I've got 128.
@Orion, @Poweas, @Blueberry, add to our count.
I somehow got 414 :P
I'm at 863 lol
Orion has 2.1k
@GrootDude
He has way more comments than anyone should have
@LCGaster he is one of the two with 10,000 comments but I’m one of the five with 5,000 comments so I don’t see too much of a problem.
I have 52, most from people in the killer vs survivors war and the complainers of forums. I hate downvotes though :(
I only have 13 Downvotes.
Congrats, that means you aren't too hated XD