Jane Mains Rejoice

So we all know blendette is the best at hiding, but Jane's Brown Suit outfit is actually great for camouflaging.

Hide in a corner with the brown suit and black hair in a semi dark place then we disappear :3

Comments

  • So we all know blendette is the best at hiding, but Jane's Brown Suit outfit is actually great for camouflaging.

    Claudette who?

  • Jane in general though 👉️👌

    Yeah, yeah that's right, i'm that kind of guy!

  • I run Jake in his slickback hair and shades, with his base jacket but instead of green, I got the black one to camo with his black camouflage plants, super stealthy. Iron Will, Quick and Quiet, Lightweight and Lithe help a world's worth.

  • I want to see a Claudette successfully hiding behind a camouflaged Jane.

  • Why would anyone even like Jane aside from trolling?

  • @Boss said:

    Jane in general though 👉️👌

    Yeah, yeah that's right, i'm that kind of guy!

    Hahaha xD

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    Why would anyone even like Jane aside from trolling?

    Surprisingly her brown outfit is effective at hiding, try it out lol, I had a trapper do a double take in shelter woods by hiding in a corner. Just be careful because they may still spot you. She's not blendette so it's not S tier hiding but it may buy you time lol

  • @Gardenia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/529751#Comment_529751

    Surprisingly her brown outfit is effective at hiding, try it out lol, I had a trapper do a double take in shelter woods by hiding in a corner. Just be careful because they may still spot you. She's not blendette so it's not S tier hiding but it may buy you time lol

    Lol I use Meg with bloody pants, the cat hoodie, and purple/black hat.

    When I face a wall, I'm basically invisible.

  • @Boss said:

    Jane in general though 👉️👌

    Yeah, yeah that's right, i'm that kind of guy!

    @Boss ah I see a man of culture.

    I love that BHVR finally added some more realistic characters. At least regarding body form.

  • I have to admit Jane is my least favourite survivor. I don't really enjoy our current cultures 'celebration' of the unfit female form when in fact being overweight can lead to a lot of health problems. (Granted it is a realistic body type and that is rare in games).

  • 2_Ll0v-AS_m2ztj42P8SqQ.png

    Scuse me, invisible claudette coming through.

  • @Rex_Huin she looks normal. She's not Meg fit, but I wouldn't call thick hips unfit. It's not like she's morbidly obese with 150+kg or something.

    So we are just "celebrating" normal bodies instead of the unrealistic body concepts of He-Man or Barbie style characters that exist way to often in video games.

  • @Tsulan said:

    @Rex_Huin she looks normal. She's not Meg fit, but I wouldn't call thick hips unfit. It's not like she's morbidly obese with 150+kg or something.

    So we are just "celebrating" normal bodies instead of the unrealistic body concepts of He-Man or Barbie style characters that exist way to often in video games.

    I get enough real life in real life. I don't mind he-man barbies...did I say that part right?

  • @AetherBytes said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/316/7OWIG115GTUG.png

    Scuse me, invisible claudette coming through.

    I once played against full p3 claudette team on the game, almost killed myself.

  • @darktrix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/529880#Comment_529880

    I get enough real life in real life. I don't mind he-man barbies...did I say that part right?

    @darktrix then play Claudavid!

  • @drunky26 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/529862#Comment_529862

    I once played against full p3 claudette team on the game, almost killed myself.

    Who needs p3 claudettes when you can buy camouflage from the store? Seriously, full brown outfit, works in any long grass that's enough to cover you, or a dark/brick wall

  • @Tsulan said:

    @Rex_Huin she looks normal. She's not Meg fit, but I wouldn't call thick hips unfit. It's not like she's morbidly obese with 150+kg or something.

    So we are just "celebrating" normal bodies instead of the unrealistic body concepts of He-Man or Barbie style characters that exist way to often in video games.

    She is not a healthy weight. But to your eyes normal which is my exact point. And further than this, beyond normalisation we now see in western society celebration of overweight body types. I dont think this is a good thing for peoples long term health is all.

  • @Rex_Huin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/529880#Comment_529880

    She is not a healthy weight. But to your eyes normal which is my exact point. And further than this, beyond normalisation we now see in western society celebration of overweight body types. I dont think this is a good thing for peoples long term health is all.

    Neither is staring at a screen acting like a serial killer. But here we are.

    You can drop the "it's not healthy" crusade. None of this game is.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/529916#Comment_529916

    Neither is staring at a screen acting like a serial killer. But here we are.

    You can drop the "it's not healthy" crusade. None of this game is.

    Actually, it's literally been proven that violent video games HELP people vent pretty heavily.

  • @Catbucket said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/530052#Comment_530052

    Actually, it's literally been proven that violent video games HELP people vent pretty heavily.

    Right, but tell me the salty killer and survivors who rant for pages on end is healthy venting.


    I dont mean all games. I'm sick of the "games cause violence" argument. But THIS game. Oh boy.

  • A 2-piece bikini would be the perfect camo for her, what you talkin' about.

    BHVR, get on it.

  • @Rex_Huin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/529880#Comment_529880

    She is not a healthy weight. But to your eyes normal which is my exact point. And further than this, beyond normalisation we now see in western society celebration of overweight body types. I dont think this is a good thing for peoples long term health is all.

    @Rex_Huin I invite you to take a day trip through any major city. Look around and tell me what you see more. Fit bodybuilders or people which are not fit?

    I'm not saying that morbidly obese is healthy. But neither is being anorexic. Which currently is heavily celebrated on any fashion show.

    I'm talking about normal bodies. Some fat is actually healthy for your body.

    But, we are getting kinda off topic here.

  • @Rex_Huin she looks bigger because of her hips and breast but she really isn’t overweight. Also having some meat in ya doesn’t make you unhealthy, I know a lot of people healthier than me and I’m pretty skinny.

    @OP I didn’t know she had a brown outfit. XD

  • @GrootDude said:

    @Rex_Huin she looks bigger because of her hips and breast but she really isn’t overweight. Also having some meat in ya doesn’t make you unhealthy, I know a lot of people healthier than me and I’m pretty skinny.

    @OP I didn’t know she had a brown outfit. XD

    Yes lol it's the brown pinstripe suit, it's actually pretty good to hide in xD

  • Soon as I bought Adam I bought the brown coat with shards and became a tree stump.