What is your favourite map? And which map do you dislike the most?

I like the game as Huntress and Nurse. Otherwise I love Red Forest in general as killer. My least favourite is any map with corn. I am seriously cornblind.

As survivor I like Haddonfield (Balanced Landing ftw) and Lery's (Lithe!). My least favourite map is the Game.
Edit: RED FOREST IS ANOTHER FAVOURITE.

How about yours?

Comments

  • I like the Coldwind Farm maps except Rotten Fields and i like the Red Forest too.I hate the Swamp maps.

  • I like them all. However, Autohaven gives me the shakes as both Survivor and Killer due to the amount of pallets...shakes

  • Red forest by far is my fav. For both killer an surviver. I HATE the swamp for both.
  • I like all of the autohaven maps as well as red forest. I'm tempted to DC the second I get Haddonfield or Disturbed ward.

  • As survivor i like them all with haddonfield my favorite. As killer i hate the swamps.
  • For both survivor and killer, my favorite map is Red Forest and my least favorite is Lery's.

  • I have no favorites. I really like Red Forest design tho.
    My most hated map is haddonfield, along with Swamp on a few killers.

  • I love the game as nurse or Myers and swamp as survivor 
  • Love the Swamp (all maps) and Lery's from both sides. I don't really hate any map, but I dislike Autohaven on both sides. Too much clustered in the middle, and not enough LoS breakers at the edges. RNG hates me on those maps.

  • My favourite map is probably the MacMillan's Estate Maps (I know, survivor main here), but I HATE, Red Forest and the Swamp maps.

  • I like almost every map as survivor (except Pale Rose)

    Same for killer except I hate both Swamp maps and Badham
  • I like all the other maps except Gideon Meat Plant. It's the worst map ever, imo!
  • Most favorite maps as survivor sheltered woods (aka safety woods) and bloodlodge why? Pallet town! On the other hand as killer I dislike those maps oh and anything with corn (corn blindness is real!) Maps I dislike as survivor lerys. Maps I like as killer um hmm I mean as long as it doesn’t have corn or isn’t any of the 2 pallet towns I’m good with it
  • I don't mind every map cause all of them seem pretty decent to play on expect ######### shelter woods. That map always drops my frames and I have heard from multiple friends of mine that it happens to them too. I love being in the fog devs, but maybe tone down the fog a little bit?

  • I quite like Auto wreckers. Cannot stand Rotten Field. The corn, so much corn.

  • Red Forest is a beautiful map love playing on it , Wish they would deleteThe Game tho

  • @SenzuDuck the actual game is indeed fantastic , the map tho is terrrrrible

  • i like any map except the hospital map

  • My favourite map is Coal Tower.

    Least favourite is Grim Pantry (even though both Swamps suck hard). Hate this map's design with a burning passion.

  • @SenzuDuck said:
    Red Forest is best map - You know this, Chi.

    Completely forgot :o I just thought in perks xD

  • Coldwind farm with the hillbilly. I main him and it's his map. Big open spaces to chainsaw across the map. With what I main you can guess I hate both indoor maps. (The Game and the institute thing I don't know the complete name of.) 
  • I really like the Coldwind farm maps, no better rush than dodging the killer in the cornfields.
  • I really like the Coldwind farm maps, no better rush than dodging the killer in the cornfields.
    Also really fun when I get you!!!
  • I love the game map in all its confusingness :)
  • This content has been removed.
  • As survivor:
    Fav: Pallet Woods + Loop Pantry
    Dont like: Gas Heaven, Rancib Abattoir (coldwind map), Suffocation Pit is terrible (with the God window is almost OK)

    As killer:
    Fav: Autohaven maps, Thompson House, Badham Preschool
    Dont like: Groaning Storehouse, Swamp maps, ASYLUM!, Ironworks of Misery

  • This content has been removed.
  • As Killer I like Lery's Treatment Theater and Mothers Dwelling.
    As Survivor I like anything but sheltered woods.
    The only map I hate is the Huge corn map with the shack in the middle. Its not fun to find survivors and too easy to avoid ever being found as survivor.

  • My favourite map used to be Léry's Memorial Institute (Hospital Map), but I seem to have a Love/Hate relationship with that one now.

    Right now, Haddonfield is my favourite map.
    The Game is my least favourite map, mainly because my game crashes 8 times out of 10 whenever I play on it.

    They need more indoor maps imo, it gets a bit boring having the majority of the maps take place in forests.

  • I HATE the meat packing plant so much.

    Constantly get lost in there. I'll be carrying a survivor to a hook that appears to be just on the other side of this wall. Nope. Gotta go ALL the way around because the doors are closed. Survivor wiggles free. Teabag.
    ######### that map. Awful.

  • Lery’s is definitely my favorite map. All the rooms and line-of-sight blockers are fun for both Killer and survivor.
  • As killer, most favorite is Lery's and least favorite is Red Forest

    As survivor, most favorite is the boat swamp map (can't remember the name, but I can make the boat go toot so I love it xD) and least favorite is Shelter Woods
  • Favourite:
    Badhams Preschool

    Least favourite:
    Haddonfield
    Lerys
    Red Forest
    Backwater Swamp

  • Unless you main Nurse I don't get how anyone could like the Thompson House what with the 6+ safe pallets on either side of the house.

    With Billy.
    I play Billy, Doc, Pig