Trolling The Trolls

So I see 4 man SWF with 3 Blendettes. 2 flashlights & 2 Toolboxes and the other was Ash so I'm knowing this will be toxic. I immediately switch to my go to SWF stomper...


Nurse

5 Blinks

BBQ, NOED, RUIN, & MYC


They start game running up to me flickering lights. It's been a while on Nurse so I spend most the game missing EZ blinks so they her comfortable. After downing a few, and 3 gens done, I start using all the blinks. I only used 2 until 3 gens done.


4 DC once they realize I'm not a baby Nurse and I've been toying with them the whole game LOL. I immediately exit the chat so they can't even talk to me. 🙃


Story of my day so far. Now off to work! Try to troll me, Nurse coming out.

Comments

  • Mine is:

    The Spirit

    Add-Ons: Yakuyoke Amulet and Wakasashi(?) Saya

    Perks: Ruin, Devour Hope, BBQ, and Nurse's Calling

    Gets them every time.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Awesome story. I also like this.

    My 4 group SWF stomper is:

    Freddy.

    Perks: Discordance, Surveillance, PGTW, Overcharge.

    Add-ons: Z Block, Unicorn Block.

    Offering: Lery’s.

    I call it my anti repair build, or anti gen rush. It never fails to amuse me how much the group struggles to get just 1 gen repaired, maybe 2 at best before i’ve worn them down and killed them all.

    I'd love to try this but I don't think I have any of pig perks outside MYC. I didn't buy her. I think she's trash lol. My Freddy on PC don't have anything into him but he's a god on console for me.

  • Lmao 5 blinks isn't even efficient. 3 konferencji blinks are way better (and cheaper).

  • I had a game as Legion where it was a clear sfw (by their names) on Ormand. I found two of them pretty quick and proceeded to Frenzy everyone with Sloppy. After they realized I had sloppy on Legion, they yeeted out.

  • So I see 4 man SWF with 3 Blendettes. 2 flashlights & 2 Toolboxes and the other was Ash so I'm knowing this will be toxic.

    It's a shame they DC'ed. Pathetic. That stuff actually makes me laugh when it happens to me. I'll be rolling with a team and we are squashing the killer then WHAM people start getting downed and on hooks. I can't help but to laugh because it's so absurd what happened to us in the last 2 minutes. You can tell the killer just turned it on. I'm more thankful than mad. At least you let us get some BPs lol why DC?

  • So I see 4 man SWF with 3 Blendettes. 2 flashlights & 2 Toolboxes and the other was Ash so I'm knowing this will be toxic.

    Justice served.

  • Mine is Legion. That's the end of my build for dealing with trolls.

    Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

  • @WildDovami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/68236/trolling-the-trolls

    It's a shame they DC'ed. Pathetic. That stuff actually makes me laugh when it happens to me. I'll be rolling with a team and we are squashing the killer then WHAM people start getting downed and on hooks. I can't help but to laugh because it's so absurd what happened to us in the last 2 minutes. You can tell the killer just turned it on. I'm more thankful than mad. At least you let us get some BPs lol why DC?

    You know they're mad when you use all blinks right behind him for a hit even you could've had it in 2 blinks LOL. To add even more salt, I'm leaving IMMEDIATELY so you can't even talk to me haha

  • I use Myers, with M&A, Ruin, BBQ and Franklin's. I put on J. Myers Memorial and Dead Rabbit. Pop a Game or Lery's and watch as they panic with a zero terror radius Tier 2 Myers.

  • So I see 4 man SWF with 3 Blendettes. 2 flashlights & 2 Toolboxes and the other was Ash so I'm knowing this will be toxic.

    A true hero

  • I play Myers no matter what.

  • Here's a story from a while ago. It's amazing how salty they got afterwards because they got a taste of their own medicine!


    Talking about toxic survivors, I have a story!

    My brother was playing killer, and he decided to play Nurse because she looked really cool. However, he didn't know that she is a very very difficult killer to learn, so he got destroyed by a SWF group. The survivors were t-bag'ing him, and clicking their flashlights as usual. My brother got really frustrated about it, so he handed the controller to me and guess what? I'm a Nurse main and... they... got... destroyed. It was very satisfying because they got a taste of their own medicine.

  • My swf build is on Freddy, Class Photo+Pill Bottle

    Perks: Noed, Remember Me, Rancor, Blood Warden

    Perfect end game build. Get rid of all the pallets, sleep as many people as possible and finish the job at the end. Works best on corn maps due to the large open areas

  • My SWF stomper is:


    Doctor:

    Overwhelming Presence (I don't have Ruin yet)

    Overcharge

    Unnerving Presence (You probably know where this is heading)

    Distressing


    Add-ons:

    Calm (Bigger Radius)

    Order (More madness in static)


    Offering:

    (You might think I'm a dik for this, but) The Game.




    I make sure they CAN'T even Gen Rush me.

  • @TheGameZpro3 said:

    My SWF stomper is:

    Doctor:

    Overwhelming Presence (I don't have Ruin yet)

    Overcharge

    Unnerving Presence (You probably know where this is heading)

    Distressing

    Add-ons:

    Calm (Bigger Radius)

    Order (More madness in static)

    Offering:

    (You might think I'm a dik for this, but) The Game.

    I make sure they CAN'T even Gen Rush me.

    3 Gen Docktah is my favorite

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Awesome story. I also like this.

    My 4 group SWF stomper is:

    Freddy.

    Perks: Discordance, Surveillance, PGTW, Overcharge.

    Add-ons: Z Block, Unicorn Block.

    Offering: Lery’s.

    I call it my anti repair build, or anti gen rush. It never fails to amuse me how much the group struggles to get just 1 gen repaired, maybe 2 at best before i’ve worn them down and killed them all.

    @DudeDelicious Overcharge on Freddy? This is a wild story.

  • @DudeDelicious I don't see why the survivors shouldn't be able to get gens done against that build. You don't even use one single perk that helps you in a chase, good survivors should be able to loop you for quite some time.

    I really want to see those matches. Start streaming or recording + uploading them on youtube, please. Seriously.

  • @KaoMinerva beautiful. However, I think turning off chat after game is a mistake. That's the best part.

    Oh, and stuff like this is even more satisfying if you DON'T use strong builds, just a Wooden Horse or something. Not that it's easy of course.

  • @DudeDelicious I took a look at your youtube vids and now I'm confused. You mentioned here in the forum several times that you are a highrank killer, yet in all your videos you are playing on green and yellow ranks.

  • My version is 3-Gen Freddy with Surveillance, Overcharge, Pop goes the Weasel and Unnerving Presence.

  • I'm going to build my Freddy up on PC and try these builds.

  • So I see 4 man SWF with 3 Blendettes. 2 flashlights & 2 Toolboxes and the other was Ash so I'm knowing this will be toxic.

    @KaoMinerva Very well done. But you missed the chat! I laugh so hard when I read their silly salty rants, sometimes they are so original.