I'm a stupid normie. I really enjoy anything with that fake coated cheese stuff. So yeah, Cheddar Pringles. I know.. I'm boring, but they're just so simple and good. The powdery orange dust is just an extra bonus, you can save it for later, or wipe it on your clothes and paint a pretty mural out of it. ;)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is one flavour of Lays I really miss and cant get anywhere anymore. Vinegar and salt. Best ones ever.
Pringles are good
I love Pringles! Baked potato and pizza are my favorite flavors.
Oh not tried that flavour!
I'm a stupid normie. I really enjoy anything with that fake coated cheese stuff. So yeah, Cheddar Pringles. I know.. I'm boring, but they're just so simple and good. The powdery orange dust is just an extra bonus, you can save it for later, or wipe it on your clothes and paint a pretty mural out of it. ;)
Where do you live that DOESN'T sell S&V lays? Where I am it's a staple. If you can buy chips there you can buy S&V
@RatDBD Cheddar Pringles are the best bro
Two of them always double the pop, double the awesomeness
No comment
Nothing beats them to be honest.
@Hoodedfengm1n Ramune flavored pringles? What is Japan doing? Lol. (I'm assuming it's Japan at least, can't really see the text visibly.)
@RatDBD Its water flavored pringles
@ClogWench
They dont exist outside of the UK, as far as it seems.
Yikes.
they would go well with the water salad lol
I can't speak for the rest of Canada but we got em in Newfoundland. Most popular flavor too.
I like them spicy ones.
Salt and Vinegar is lovely but I like to take breaks, more of a Taki guy myself.
flamin' hot doritos are where i'm currently at.
i haven't touched pringles in years. i never get the chance to have 'em.
then again, that's with most foods nowadays. oof
I usually stop after 7 - 10 Pringles because my throat feels like a desert, then I drink half a bottle of water and that's it.
Nice to see these are famous almost worldwide... I love them! 😋
Jalapeño Pringle’s!😍