Doves instead of Crows
I just got this bug, which is not even worth posting on the bugs subforum, since I'm pretty sure it was a random texturing issue on loading, but it looks cool, doesn't it? the untextured crows look like doves.
I just got this bug, which is not even worth posting on the bugs subforum, since I'm pretty sure it was a random texturing issue on loading, but it looks cool, doesn't it? the untextured crows look like doves.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dead by daylight is actually a game of romance and love. These doves just prove it.
Cute.
I saw on the latest 4 Gamers video that someone else got the bug too.
Minute 9:35
https://youtu.be/mPvHpLomdDI?t=576Look more like Seagulls to me
Maybe the Entity favored you this time instead of the killer and the doves grant healing... Lol
Leak for the next year's valentine day event?
@NurseMainBTW Actually not a bad idea at all.
They're the next killer. Survivors now spawn with french fries and a half eaten corndog tied to their belt!
This is a pretty common bug; usually happens in tandem with the walls on the outskirts not appearing right away.
i think crows are fine, doves make it not really horror themed
I don't know Ibis always creeped me out more than Crows lol:
Totally some weird Egyptian plague carrier bird of doom ^