Name a drink after a survivor or killer.
What would you name it? what ingredients?
What would you name it? what ingredients?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dwight's Delight. One hundred years old wine kept in the best locker of them all.
@Judith lol awesome!!!
Hags Pond Weed - A lil creme de menthe with a lil mud from the pond, and a fly on a stick.
Ne-an energy drink. (Don’t kill me Peanits)
Bubba’s Bad Idea - Thompson’s Moonshine + Survivor Pudding
Hahaha this is hilarious.
@TreemanXD he will just get his crow of judgement on you lol
True xD I’ll steal that too. :P
Freddy Darn'Banger
@TreemanXD
^^
The Bing Bong.
@boss like with champagne?
Claudette's Urban Bourbon- The best Bourbon raised in the finest corners of the darkest areas of the globe. But can you find it first?
Tapp Water.
(I'm sorry)
@TheGameZproTHREE lol
The Thompson's Moonshine
"This ######### will really get you goin" -Billy
First cuss word on the forum! JK, I'm not really happy about it... :(
@Mushwin
Hmmmm... maybe I shouldn't have named my second account to be so close to my first one.
@TheGameZpro3 lol maybe
Idk, i'm not an expert on alcohol.
No, i should be more honest: Idk ######### about alcohol.
Essence of Plague
Ingredients: You don't wanna know.
Plague:
Pickle Rick drink = Made by survivors for survivors
But I do ;)
The spoiler warning is so hard to read, white on white is not a good combo.
Billylicious
"The Doctor's Orders" - Made from electrolytes and ice cream; will snap you out of your funk.
"Adiris' Adonis Cocktail" - Green (sometimes Red) Grapes fermented inside Babylonian Priestess from 4000 years ago.
"Hawk's Toxic Tonic" - Carbonated drink mixed with gin and yeast of dead skin cells - has distinct flavor that may remind you of nail polish.
"Workshop Grease" - Pure grease in a glass with bacon garnish.
Jake Daniel's. Cause it's an alcohol drink i know. But the original name is Jack Daniel's. I thought it sounded similar.
@Mushwin I would, but the last time we talked about drinks a mod got butthurt and deleted the entire conversation