Ghost face is yet another P2W OP killer.
Made ya click :P
Made ya click :P
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mods, arrest him!
Mods will never catch me!
best thing about ghostface are the memes so far. keep it up guys!
jokes on you!
i just clicked to post this picture >:D
No need to joke. He (Ghostface) IS the joke.
@Mister_xD and I counter with this!
Well played.
How cute ๐
LMAO
Are survivor mains starting a go fund me to buy every killer main GHOSTFACE so they can win!
@fcc2014 It is kinda sad that i've yet to see a serious Ghostface is OP post from survivors...
It usually happens with every killer PTB...Not this time around it seems :5
So, are you saying the that game (other than GF) is killer biased?
@Bbbrian2013 cya in three months.๐
insert long-winded post about how you're obviously wrong
I DIDN'T FALL FOR IT. YOU DID.
XD
I should have known this was bait! ;-;
Very good bait ๐
This is me when i finally found @TreemanXD
@Tru3Lemon and I be like:
@TreemanXD and ill be like:
@Tru3Lemon And I be like, Iโll just drink this. :D
@TreemanXD damn, i didnt expect that! you got me there x)
@Bbbrian2013 Entitled survivors say a ton of dumb things but even they won't stoop this low.
Your bait was better, Iโll admit
Ikr. Finally something the entire community agrees on.
And I actually predicted the bait :P
As Nea main myself
I like this post