Good Job Bhvr!
No seriously, I mean it.
I love with every patch, you make things better than what it originally was. For example with this ghostface ptb, you adjusted and made longer hair cosmetics to make em much more better looking (IMO). Making changes on map textures, cosmetic details and everything else you do. The most little things are the most noticeable ones. Making the survivors actually turn their heads when looking behind is also another great example too. So keep up the good work and making things better in the game. I myself and many others appreciate that!
Cheers!
Comments
Except Ghostface himself, he is the worst.
So basically all the stuff that doesn't affect the gameplay is great, but the gameplay itself?
Hoo boy yea let's just focus on what actually makes the game fun. The gameplay
@poopman kinda agree, except the part where they should hire a streamer. Come on, most streamers (popular or not) are cocky, self important potatoes.
@weirdkid5 @poopman Guys, the op clearly made a joke...
@weirdkid5 @George_Soros
God forbid anyone says anything positive, right guys? There are 30 topics already on what people don't like. Go post in them or create another one, no need to ######### in somebody else's. It's pretty sad how dedicated you are to peddling your negativity.
Bro I dont put anything past this community anymore. I take everything said at face value. Cause you and me both know these kind of people exist.
I will continue to do as I please and you literally can do nothing to stop me. So get over it.
i like the new hair design. but ghostface is a complete let down tho.
I tagged the wrong person but can't edit it. Sorry.
@weirdkid5 True.
Rofl. So sad. You keep forgetting to add "survivor main, btw" to all your posts.
@NoShinyPony well goddamn. Apparently I have become one of those arseholes who don't bother reading more than the first sentence of the OP. Embarrassing.
That's cool man. Keep doing whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better about yourself.
Keep lashing out at the devs because you're dissatisfied with your life.
@George_Soros It happens to the best of us. ^^
When i see competence, i give praise. BHVR has shown none. Ever.
Yet you play this game. And have been for a while since you created your account as soon as these forums were opened. 🤔
Reason: Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
But you literally just said they have never been competent. Ever.
Just because you say things doesn't make them true homie. Are you aware of the art of projection?
<3 you all
I actually hate you all.
Especially you @BigBlackMori >:(
Let the hate flow through you, my son <3
🤣
D: but i love u long time xD
DO want to add, GF has potential. Just need some adjustments.
######### you dad >:(
Lmao jk <3