Legion Easter Egg

Hey guys, I havent seen anything familiar on the forums, so I decided to post the easter egg that I have found.

I was prestiging my Legion and was not sure if I want to be male or female (default prestige torso) so I was clicking on the male, then on the female torso, back to the male again and again. After about 10 switches I have heard a voice clearly from in the game saying: "What now?" in a slightly pissed way :D


As we have been told the Killers wont ever talk, it was not the Legion talking to me, but rather a developer, who was talking to me through the game (ofc recorded previously and triggering with that action, im not dumb).

But still, how amazing is that?!


Now I would like to know if there are further easter eggs in the game. I know there are golden toolboxes around on every map but just one item being used over and over again is kinda lame imo without any lore.

Let me know if you know about more easter eggs in the game.

Comments

  • That was propably the Ash in your lobby.

  • It was ash talking. Sorry to burst your bubble.

  • Look who's shitting in the tall grass!

  • Perfect timing lol.

    To bad only ash seems to talk.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    It was ash talking. Sorry to burst your bubble.

    @Ihatelife said:

    That was propably the Ash in your lobby.

    There was nobody in my lobby at this very moment. I was waiting for players, thats why I have played around with the skins. Cant remember playing against an Ash at all for the last weeks :D


    But why did you both think it was Ash? Can you enlighten me?

  • Ash only speaks of Groovy things.

    This is not Legion sadly.

  • @SadCyclops said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/507258#Comment_507258

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/507226#Comment_507226

    There was nobody in my lobby at this very moment. I was waiting for players, thats why I have played around with the skins. Cant remember playing against an Ash at all for the last weeks :D

    But why did you both think it was Ash? Can you enlighten me?

    Because ash had a exactly same voice

  • Yeah, this was Ash speaking. It's a new bug as it keeps happening to me. I hear his dialogue on my home screen before I've even decided to play as survivor or killer and he'll sometimes speak when I head into SWF, even though I don't have him selected. It's just a bug.

  • @TheLastGreatStar said:

    Yeah, this was Ash speaking. It's a new bug as it keeps happening to me. I hear his dialogue on my home screen before I've even decided to play as survivor or killer and he'll sometimes speak when I head into SWF, even though I don't have him selected. It's just a bug.

    Honestly, I dont think it was a bug when I switched the Legion torsos as its talking fitted so well in this situation.

    I have to admit that I have never heard Ash talking, as i havent purchased him and havent played against him for a while (and I think i played against him once in total).

    Im 100% sure this was an intended Easter Egg and im going to reproduce it today, would be nice if you would also try it out (if it can only happen once to every user). You might be right that this is Ash's voice, but still probably an intended Easter Egg if it is reproducable.

  • 'What now?' is one of the things Ash says. Look up his dialogue on YouTube and you'll see that it's probably the exact same thing you heard. I know you don't own him, but it's just a weird bug that seems to be happening at the minute. It will have just been a coincidence that it happened to you when it did. I severely doubt it's an Easter Egg.

  • https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Ashley_%22Ash%22_Joanna_Williams


    Ash Williams is to date the only Survivor who speaks when choosing him as the active Survivor. Some phrases are:

    • "Aaaw, what now?!"
    • "Mhmm, that's right, that's me, baby!"
    • "Huh, what is this place?"
    • "Groovy!"
    • "Look who's shitting in the tall grass!"
    • "Alright!"
    • "Kiss my grits!"


  • @I_am_Negan said:

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Ashley_%22Ash%22_Joanna_Williams

    Ash Williams is to date the only Survivor who speaks when choosing him as the active Survivor. Some phrases are:

    • "Aaaw, what now?!"
    • "Mhmm, that's right, that's me, baby!"
    • "Huh, what is this place?"
    • "Groovy!"
    • "Look who's shitting in the tall grass!"
    • "Alright!"
    • "Kiss my grits!"

    @TheLastGreatStar said:

    'What now?' is one of the things Ash says. Look up his dialogue on YouTube and you'll see that it's probably the exact same thing you heard. I know you don't own him, but it's just a weird bug that seems to be happening at the minute. It will have just been a coincidence that it happened to you when it did. I severely doubt it's an Easter Egg.

    thanks, men. But can you still try out to reproduce this case in your game? Im excited to know if his phrases are used as the easter egg or if its just ... a disappointing bug ...

  • @SadCyclops said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/507258#Comment_507258

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/507226#Comment_507226

    There was nobody in my lobby at this very moment. I was waiting for players, thats why I have played around with the skins. Cant remember playing against an Ash at all for the last weeks :D

    But why did you both think it was Ash? Can you enlighten me?

    One of Ashe's voice lines it "What now?" so it was probably an Ashe who joined, then left before you exited the cosmetic section.

  • I've noticed if ash is sitting around the campfire at your main screen it will let him speak sometimes

  • Update:

    I have tried to reproduce this and I didnt manage to make that voice happen again. You might be right and a buggy game just seems to be buggy.

    Shame, it would have been cool if the devs put some easter eggs in this game besides the damn golden toolboxes and the obvious killers.