The devs really should implement a toggle feature in the settings where we can switch Kate's voice with two options: Kate #1 (her original voice) and Kate #2 (her current voice). After clicking one of the options, a random voice line will play as an example of the voice they selected.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*downvotes*
literally bring kate's old voice back...
i hope.
The devs really should implement a toggle feature in the settings where we can switch Kate's voice with two options: Kate #1 (her original voice) and Kate #2 (her current voice). After clicking one of the options, a random voice line will play as an example of the voice they selected.
Sorry I main Kate. What was her "old voice"? I've never noticed a difference and I've played her since release.
*Votes up just to get some people slightly annoyed*
Her old voice involved screechy screams while being hooked, nothing like Kate today.
https://youtu.be/nkYzA1EVL4s
@Weepeme Put this on full without headphones in your house. 10/10 experience.
As for OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmDn_aZcdtM
My ears can't handle her banshee shriek when hooked, so I will kindly say please god no.
Oh Jesus, hell no. I like having eardrums thank you.
I miss her old voice too. It will be awesome to have it back
I really don't want to make calm spirit mandatory on my build whenever I play Kate.
i miss it too,her aargh or aiyee,hope they put it back as an optional feature,not everybody likes kate's new voice
Correction. Her old voice was REAL screams not an opera singer.
Correction. Her old voice was REAL screams not an opera singer.
Does anyone have a video to compare the two voices THEN I can vote? Since old Kate sounds screechy but a fighter and new one sounds like a nice girl.
Yeah but they should at least adjust her screams lol
https://youtu.be/nkYzA1EVL4s
yeah they definitely need to tone down the volume of the old screams but its still my favorite of the two