Will I be banned?

I was slugging as Spirit and a guy DC. So I slugged the others and gave last guy hatch because 3 people DC'd and a guy said he got video evidence of me working with the last guy. When I just gave him hatch cause I felt bad. Is this bannable @Peanits? Also he told me to get cancer XD

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I was slugging as Spirit and a guy DC.

    I don't think that's something you can be banned for, slugging and letting someone go doesn't mean working with the killer. They were just salty, slug all you want

  • If he has video of the last survivor pointing to the directions of other survivors to intentionally get them killed, and t-bag them while on hook is reportable.

    Other than that, you're fine.

  • @Poweas That isn't working with the killer, that's just you being nice. While that isn't what the Killers supposed to do, its entirely your choice.

    If like @CallMeSpidey said where you were going after specific Survivors while following and keeping one other specific Survivor alive till the end than yeah. Otherwise no, what you did won't get you banned.

    Also, I believe "working with the killer" only applies to Survivors but I could be wrong.

  • I've been reported for something similar. I'm still alive and kicking. Ignore it.

  • Think you are fine. Working with the survivor/killer usually means that the killer and survivor(s) are working together to intentionally grief another player or players.

    For example survivor is showing the killer where other survivors are, survivor is blocking loops/vaults to allow killer to get an easy hit/down, etc.

  • You gave a survivor the hatch after his/her three ######### teammates DCed. If anything, you deserve a cookie.

  • @lasombra1979 They're just salty that everyone didn't have a terrible experience like they did.

    The mentality makes no sense, but that's how some people think.

  • @FireHazard I agree. The OP still deserves a cookie. Cookies for everybody.

  • @lasombra1979 said:

    @FireHazard I agree. The OP still deserves a cookie. Cookies for everybody.

    @lasombra1979 thanks XD

  • @Poweas You were not working with another survivor to farm a helpless survivor. The survivor was not pointing out where the rest were. You showed a tab bit of mercy. Ignore the salt. Its not bannable so dont sweat it. You been around long enough, you should know this.

  • I've given many of the last survivor the hatch - that's not considered to be working with the killer. As long as you didn't actively work with the survivor to kill all the team mates you've done absolutely nothing wrong @Poweas .

    However, I do hope you reported the chat offences :)

  • @Mandy said:

    I've given many of the last survivor the hatch - that's not considered to be working with the killer. As long as you didn't actively work with the survivor to kill all the team mates you've done absolutely nothing wrong @Poweas .

    However, I do hope you reported the chat offences :)

    @MandyTalk yeah, I won't lie and I did swear at him a bit, but telling me to get cancer is horrible. That is no joke, a person in my family died of it four or so years ago.

  • I was slugging as Spirit and a guy DC.

    Strangely I feel I know this person or there's a lot of them bc I play on ps4, destroyed an immersed blendette as a fresh Mikey in my early days (she hid behind rocks, wow, what a houdini!), I tried to give the last guy the hatch because he played really well, I always saw him on gens and he did really well in chases/overall, but he struggled out and ran away from the hatch so I just hooked him after and the blendette told me that they hoped my whole family dies from cancer, really actually hit me a little more realistically at the time because one of my family members did have a serious scare with cancer at the time...why do people have to be this petty over a game...

    It's not bannable and glad a mod confirmed above, people are just more toxic if you do try to show mercy... and they're toxic if you don't, killer is lose/lose like that.