How is Killer lobby Q for you recently?

Since the last days my killer lobby is taking really long to get filled. Nothing under 5 minutes, in average about 10 minutes.

I played with my main account at rank 1 and tried with my second account at rank 10. Same results. EU region btw

Comments

  • Usually about 3 minutes of empty room for even 1-2 people to join, up to 5-6 for full party plus ready up. Worst was 10 minutes full waiting. This is at rank 15-13 because I just started playing post reset and only played 5 matches. Survivor is about 3-8 minutes at rank 12-10 for comparison.

  • At rank red, its usually 2-3 minutes.

    Late at night EST time the rooms just flood in with Survivors, probably because most people who play this game wake up in the middle of the night to play.

  • Usually around 5-10 minutes but the survivors who join most time have garbage connection to me so its mostly just a waste of time as it takes a while longer to get survivors that have good connection to me.

  • 3-5 minutes, even at purple.

    I get lobbies faster as survivor.

  • @Visionmaker said:

    3-5 minutes, even at purple.

    I get lobbies faster as survivor.

    Yeah I get lobbys as survivor faster aswell.

    Maybe a lack of survivors?

  • Survivor: Maximum 2 minutes.

    Killer: 3-5 Minutes.

    EU Region

  • Still instant on ps4.

    5-15 seconds

  • Purple on both killer and survivor - EU Region

    Killer: 1-5 minutes

    Survivor: 1-2 minutes

  • About 1 min or less at green on PS4.

  • 2 minutes at rank 1 on PC(EU) for me

  • Longer.

    It went from less than 10 seconds to about 2-3 minutes.

  • up to 1 minute, even on red ranks

  • I wish they would provide more info on how many are playing killer... survivor etc.

    Weird why we just see a doubling in the pop... but yet it takes about 3 or 4 min to get a killer lobby.

  • Takes around 8 mins for me.

    Survivor is waaaay faster instant room or 5 seconds tops, fills up in a Minute with people who teday up unless Bugged.

  • Some days its pretty quick but others its fairly long... I haven't compared with survivor queues yet but when I did play survivor awhile back it took a few minutes...

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/494286#Comment_494286

    Yeah I get lobbys as survivor faster aswell.

    Maybe a lack of survivors?

    I'm guessing so? Even today, it's waaay longer than survivor queue. Took me over 5 minutes.

    Maybe fresh killer lobbies have a cooldown before they can be entered? Or just no one wants to play survivor?

  • Instant as killer on PS4 EU but 5-10min as solo survivor.

  • rank 8 pc killer. Takes me 5-6 minutes.