Most survivors wont say “gg” unless they escape
I played 10 games as survivor. After every single game, I type “gg” immediately and everyone else follows with ggs.
I then played one game as killer, immediately typed “gg” as always, and get salt in chat.
https://twitch.tv/videos/277228539 @ 4h 38m
im not blaming anyone. im not naming and shaming him, as hes entitled to his opinion.
the point, is that “most” survivors simply will not say gg unless they think they won. im sure that plenty will come here and claim to be the exception, but i have dozens of hours of footage that shows the opposite. feel free to browse some of my videos for further evidence.
I then played one game as killer, immediately typed “gg” as always, and get salt in chat.
https://twitch.tv/videos/277228539 @ 4h 38m
im not blaming anyone. im not naming and shaming him, as hes entitled to his opinion.
the point, is that “most” survivors simply will not say gg unless they think they won. im sure that plenty will come here and claim to be the exception, but i have dozens of hours of footage that shows the opposite. feel free to browse some of my videos for further evidence.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
"gg" only fits in the same sentence as "EZ". So as long as it wasnt "ez" you wont get a gg
Hide, all killers! The noble knights of the Survivors' Order are here!
git gud and stop crying
"Freddy pay2win"
"Leatherface pay2win noob camper"
I got tons of those compliments
When the killer camps 1 inch from you and sits there and does nothing but smack you till you die then afks rest of match. Yeah that doesn't deserve a gg at all since all 5 gens got done they never chased anyone or damaged a gen.
You play well and aren't a jerk you get a gg from me even if I get sac'd since if you outplayed me you deserved it.
The worst ones are the Leather faces that get their 1 kill then go hide in the basement and afk with Insidious. That or they'll go into the furthest corner of the map and afk. I've had 1 killer the one that kept communicating to me in survivor lobby he was always Leatherface. He got Cold wind and just went in the basement and afk'd with Insidious till match was over.
After game was over he said Leatherface basement cleansing patrol complete, no survivors have despoiled my basement.
As survivor I'll say GG if I died but only if I know the game is going to last another 30 seconds or so. I don't bother staying if I end up getting picked off early because I'd rather just queue again. As killer I usually don't bother saying GG either I just leave and re-queue.
Personally I feel like the post game screen should indicate if players have left the lobby. At least to the host I don't know if there would be a point for other survivors to know. Possibly just a permanent message in the lobby chat that says "Player has left the lobby." or something along those lines when ever someone leaves. Similar to what happens when the host disconnects.
When they lose they will find every excuse in the book to justify the loss or they'll just ignore any piece of good sportsmanship anyone gives them.
I got a gg twice today which felt nice and it was by a sweet survivors always great to see my inbox full of positivity instead of negativity and hate.
oh, you didnt know?
its not a good game, unless they won, so you wont hear them say gg in the end.
Personally, I just drop a gg and close chat as killer because I am tired of the hate. As survivor, if I don't think the killer earned a ggwp, I just say nothing and leave.
So cute :chuffed:
In my experience, Survivors normally always say gg or nothing at all, because I play a little too fair, if anybody understands what I mean. I never camp, or (try) to tunnel, so I don't get a lot of kills most of the time, but it's all fun and good for me and that's fine. Because I played the way Survivors ALWAYS want Killers to play (it seems) they always say gg to me, because I wasn't "toxic." The problem is (and normally, I don't like to point fingers) but Survivor Mains are normally an entitled bunch, are the most toxic (even more so than killers it seems) and think that they should always have the privilege to live through every game and cry otherwise. To be completely fair though, when I play Survivor, I also get upset when I don't live, but this is mostly because it is very frustrating and discouraging when you don't get much BP at all for losing. Killer gets more BP overall and I don't really think that's fair on the Survivors, but I try to play my best on both sides. I'm not too good as Survivor as I am as Killer, but both of my ranks are 2 and I constantly find myself losing those games; however, because of this rank system, I can't DERANK, so I'm stuck there. I'm still trying to git gud, but I haven't had any luck just yet, when I am always matched with Killers that are generally better than what I am capable of just yet.
And you say "most" after playing only this one game.
Even 10 games won't be enough to make that statement.