WHY IS EVERYBODY HERE TO P I S S ME OFF!?!?!
another game!!! bullied and toxicity
another game!!! bullied and toxicity
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most toxic community
Forcing my hand
No redeeming qualities
I USED TO BE CALM AND COLLECTED
It is how it is.
Some people like trolling others to feed of their reaction, the simple thing to do is ignore it and move onto the next match.
i hope you are proud of yourselves
Report, ignore, move on. If you can't do that, then stop playing.
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE, IT IS EVERY...SINGLE...DAME...GAME
Im taking it you never have played league of legends before this game has nothing on their community absolutely nothing.
what a lovely, insightful thread
This game has one of the most toxic communities I've seen in an online game, It can be pretty off putting but just keep calm and try not to take things too personal.
If you're finding it to be too much, I'd suggest taking a brake.
are you sure? at least their game is decent
Just take a break. I reckon most dbd veterans play sporadically.
Oh im sure i came from league to dbd i can honestly say this game has nothing on that level of toxicity this community has its moments where its borderline close but even than league is a cess pool also league? decent? OMEGALUL
YEA, ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS GAME HAS NO PROBLEMS, AND EVERYONE IS PERFECT.
I mean no one said this game is perfect nor did i say it has no problems you sir are twisting things and taking things outta context you made the statement most toxic community ever in which you are indeed wrong nothing could ever compare to league in terms of being a cess pool.
Why are you focusing on ONE single comment!?
Its just a game...
Because i assume that comment was directed towards me thats what you do when you are having a discussion you stay on topic you dont leapfrog.
Sounds like you need to take a break from DBD for a few months. For the sake of your sanity you should uninstall the game and play something less frustrating for a bit.
Yes! You are mostly right, but instead of just me, it should be EVERYONE
Use me as an example of what this game does to your sanity.
Is it wrong to be mad at something?
I can't imagine getting this upset over video games, you really need to relax and disconnect from the internet for a while.
Dude, chill, I get upset sometimes at this game too, take a break. It really does help, toxicity is real in the game and stuff, there's no denying it, but it's just a game, don't take anything they say personal, they're just salty little bitches. But like I said, if its bothering you that much, take a break, I do all the time and it helps
Everyone gets mad over something as trivial as a video game. It's just natural I guess. If you can't manage to calm down after a couple minutes however you're obviously at a point where you should consider taking action in reducing the stress factor which in your case is Dead By Daylight.
Just take a break for a while like many people do (including me). As for toxicity dbd is just like other online games. If game mechanics allow people to annoy each other then people will annoy each other.
Currently I'm playing Red Dead Redemption 2 online and people won't let you do anything at times and kill and harrass you till you switch to another lobby because "iT's ThE wiLd wEsT!".
That's just how people are I reckon.
i don't know about everyone else. but I log in just to annoy this guy. It's my life's work, honestly.
Take a chill pill.
Just ignore the kids and move on.
League has nothing compared to DBD in 2016. I've played dota2 for over 2000hrs and league just under 500 , DBD is far more toxic