They haven't gone out yet. Our pockets are pretty unremarkable, though. I've got a phone, wallet, keys, and other normal boring things in mine, same for most other people.
They haven't gone out yet. Our pockets are pretty unremarkable, though. I've got a phone, wallet, keys, and other normal boring things in mine, same for most other people.
Will there be a notification if you received one or not? If no, will we get a post on the forums to know if its up?
They haven't gone out yet. Our pockets are pretty unremarkable, though. I've got a phone, wallet, keys, and other normal boring things in mine, same for most other people.
Oh you don't have bacon in your pockets like I do? What a weirdo. *eats bacon*
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If anyone did, they probably had to sign an NDA. If they leaked anything, they'd be sued to death.
Still nothing for me
They haven't gone out yet. Our pockets are pretty unremarkable, though. I've got a phone, wallet, keys, and other normal boring things in mine, same for most other people.
@Peanits Where is your Robux card at?
Your pocket is abnormal
I am hoping I'll get to record if I get chosen to attend. Doesn't seem much of a thing, just a "no items, addons offerings or swfs" thing.
I haven't gotten anything, so I'm assuming I haven't been selected.
I dont think they are going out until 12 so there is still time.
Will there be a notification if you received one or not? If no, will we get a post on the forums to know if its up?
Cause this doesn't have a time, just a date.
@FireHazard @Peanits This. I hope everyone who wanted to join get an email at the end of the day, even if they weren't picked to participate.
@Peanits Can you update us with the vanilla experiment? Did you send the inviation or not?
What's the vanilla experiment?
It's a thing they're testing on the PTB. No items, no perks, no addons. Just vanilla gameplay.
Oh you don't have bacon in your pockets like I do? What a weirdo. *eats bacon*
Still no, not yet.
I know you are limited to what you can comment but will there be an announcement of some sort when you guys send them?
I think those vanilla mail will be sent from different devs, Peanit's role is in charge of community forum.