The best survivor...
100% Quentin Smith! Probably won't ever get another survivor as good as him. Also, Ash is 2nd.
Quentin main btw
100% Quentin Smith! Probably won't ever get another survivor as good as him. Also, Ash is 2nd.
Quentin main btw
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dwight for life!
I say Fen, Nea and Laurie but I still need to p3 two of them and get perks on them.
Resolute Dreamwalker FTW.
No one is quite the skinny queen as my precious Jake
Kate, too thicc to ignore.
Dwight.
Feng is a close second, due to her noises OwO
Kate
followed by Feng
The Leg- I mean the Nervous Leader is the obvious choice.
Claudette!
Instead of just saying it, I made it a tier list.
(If you want to make it a tier list like I did, here ya go: https://tiermaker.com/create/dead-by-daylight-survivors-270-69615 )
My list as I play all survivors
sorry Meg/Nea/Bill๐I guess I am the best Survivor at ######### up everything in my matches