Just an idea
But I think @friendlykillermain should get a crown or something for getting to 100 pages on his thread. It doesn't even have to be a crown, a top hat could do idk. Just throwing the idea out there :P
But I think @friendlykillermain should get a crown or something for getting to 100 pages on his thread. It doesn't even have to be a crown, a top hat could do idk. Just throwing the idea out there :P
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed
But who is the least biased? THIS NEEDS ANSWERED!
@Poweas
We’re all special in out do own way we should all get wacky hats burn keep Orion and the king
@TreemanXD well @NMCKE is UNBIASED.
But the least biased, (sometimes shows a slight bit of bias) is undoubtedly @Orion. Most the time, Orion is never biased.
Orion and Nickenzie are both definitely not biased, but my vote goes to @KillermainBTWm8.
@Poweas
Keep Orion king give nmcke a silver crown give someone else a bronze crown and give me a little 100 and give the meme guys a Courtney jester hat done
I was the first supporter of Orion so I want flowers in my pfp.
@friendlykillermain
Yes all I agree with This entirely
@Poweas
Aww, thank you but I really don't deserve it to be honest. I usually don't like admitting to my mistakes, but I use to be really rude tbh.
We all make mistakes it’s fine
I was very killer biased when I joined, tbh shocked I never got banned with how rude I was.
I’m actually excitedly to see what the mods do about this
The Christmas cards you sent to BHVR helped ^.^
@MegaWaffle *GASP!* how did you know?!? :O
I couldn't have put it better than this. I don't see why @friendlykillermain shouldn't get a crown or some other like signifier of their 100-page post achievement.
It's still up to the mods of course, but personally I'm in support of giving them a special profile picture.
@TreemanXD @TheRockstarKnight @PhantomMask20763 @NMCKE @Poweas @MegaWaffle and anyone else I forgot
check it
Epic
Amazing
@everyone
Yes
Radical
@PhantomMask20763 stop playing plants vs zombies and get on the forums! >:V
So you ARE on the discord
@friendlykillermain
Ps messages
Ah
@NMCKE you'd be surprised how rude I was about 2-3 months ago. Heres a few examples
Trust me, I was a lot more aggressive than you ever were @NMCKE which is why I respect you so much.
We all masks mistakes don’t wirry about it no one has lost their cool more than I did and I regret that
@NMCKE then Luzi warned me about my situation and helped me out, and I changed my ways completely.
Salvation is important
@friendlykillermain I'm just really happy we all changed lol. Most of us in this thread have changed a ton, it's why we get along so well.
Yup I remember when I first joined said some stupid ######### And then when i was tired went off the rails
My account was meant to be a bait account when I first joined lol
glad to see you shaped up yay
This was my first account that I didn’t like the name of after I decided to take a break from the forums.
So...@Peanits do we have enough support for this? :3
@Poweas
Trust me, I was way worse in my early days. I didn't even want to open this discussion because I couldn't stand to see how awful I was back then. Don't judge me too harshly, I'm a different person now, I promise!
Well, open fire at me: I regret doing this a lot, it's been on my conscious for a awhile now. I asked @Gay Myers (Luzi) to delete this discussion because I hate seeing it on my history. 😭
My body Is ready
@NMCKE wow, you were lowkey toxic. No offense. But, we all change eventually.
@Poweas
I know... I regret everything that I did in that discussion. If I could reverse time and stop myself from doing that, I would do everything in my power to stop my past self.
@friendlykillermain that's what you think in reality I am ready to make 100 bait threads soon (:
@Poweas at least we’ve all changed for the better, admittedly my toxic side still shows every now and then.
I've been more mean as of recent, I am disappointed in myself 😔
@TreemanXD the amount of times I hold myself from going aggressive at people is unreal. But I do.
You can still easily fix it @PhantomMask20763
Maybe...
I generally try to stay polite but sometimes I get a bit aggressive.
@TreemanXD saying that, I literally just went aggressive in ur thread XD.
*patiently waiting for mod response*
@Poweas
Back when I created that discussion, I was terrible. However, the mods had faith in me, especially @MandyTalk and @Gay Myers (Luzi).
Mandy gave me my third warning (1 month ban) but she didn't actually ban me, she just told me that I'm about to get banned. I'm so thankful that she didn't tho, because I changed my behavior right after that. :)
@Poweas I know XD I think in that thread I’ve been aggressive. Although I think spirit is a touchy subject for you, kinda like nurse for me.
@TreemanXD she honestly is, I cant see how people think she's so much worse than she is. And Hag. They're both Second (Spirit) and Third (Hag) respectively. Billy sucks in comparison.