Just an idea
But I think @friendlykillermain should get a crown or something for getting to 100 pages on his thread. It doesn't even have to be a crown, a top hat could do idk. Just throwing the idea out there :P
But I think @friendlykillermain should get a crown or something for getting to 100 pages on his thread. It doesn't even have to be a crown, a top hat could do idk. Just throwing the idea out there :P
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He deserves a crown I agree
Aw you guys maybe a little 100 birthday candle instead of a crown
Like this
you need this!
Yes
I r8 this idea 10/10
if this happens I’ll be shocked
Not going to lie this would be pretty epic
This should happen
@Peanits this is such an achievement it must be worthy of a crown! Or even a top hat! Or a Pharaoh hat! Or a baseball hat! Any hat would do to be honest. It's the first thread to reach 100 pages! It must be worthy of something! :P
Don’t bother the mods man they had to deal with all that stuff from last night
True, mods are very busy
I never should have made that stupid joke thread in the firstplace
Yes, but I also participated in it and added more fuel to the fire 😔
And then noodle legs betrayed us
Yes, last night was tragic, very sad and chaotic 😞
We lost a good friend or at least someone who acted as such
So so sad.
No now I’m sad
do You have the big sad
Yes very much noodle legs was a friend and then incense she saw Ann openings she stabbed us in the back
I am also the sad :(
Someone was bound to take the joke too far
It....was.....inevitable
yeah I never would have started the trend If i knew what would happen
It was more of a 30 minute fad, but yeah I get what ya mean
@MandyTalk I'm sorry for fueling the fire 😖
Maybe I should just give up on post making in general
@LCGaster I was told to tag you :P
By who?
WHO told you
@PhantomMask20763 who
@friendlykillermain someone ;)
Alright then keep your secrets
@PhantomMask20763 this will haunt me now
What do you think @Shad03 should I get a little 100 candle for reaching 100 pages
@Orion help us in our quest Orion! This is a great achievement in forum history!
@TreemanXD @NMCKE @Poweas @KiraElijah @TheRockstarKnight @ChesterTheMolester @No_Mither_No_Problem @AlwaysInAGoodShape are you with us? Or was this just a pointless waste of your time? :P
Sorry for being late, but I do believe you deserve something my friend.
Yes the support grows
@PhantomMask20763 sure! He can have it. He's an awesome guy.
I’m an awesome guy? So that makes me fee great
@PhantomMask20763 Hmm, I feel like crowns should be exclusive for huge accomplishments. For example, @Orion is well behaved and sets a huge example for the community. Sure he's not perfect, but he sure does try to be perfect; in other words, he has perseverance.
However, that's just me, if the mods are cool with giving crown, then he deserves it! 🙂
So much love it makes me feel warm
@LCGaster hey
If he gets a crown than I should get the title of “Honorary Meme Lord”
Kappa
i would sign that petition
@PhantomMask20763 Kira doesn’t use the forum much anymore.
”OK, this is epic” —Ben SharpHandJoe
@NMCKE, honestly, you should have a crown. I've never met anyone on this forums (No offense guys) as unbiased, well spoken and nice as you. I think that we should have some sort of reward system for different accomplishes.