Okay I'm getting really pissed at killers DCing when I used a Bloody Party Streamers.

Fix this ######### BHVR. I'm tired of wasting my offerings.

Comments

  • I get mad when survivors DC when I try and get my bq stacks but you don't see me complaining :P

  • with your bq stacks you don't lose it you'll have it in every game soooo yea.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 As NekoGamerX said, you can use it for free. You can't compare BBQ to Bloody Party Streamers, it's more compared to We're Gonna Live Forever. IN ADDITION, the killer would get double blood points too, so I don't understand this logic.

  • It's not a good comparison but both of them are bad. For me it tends to be more likely to happen the more streamers are played. It's just a big middle finger really.

    The life of a party streamer is hard.

  • But Bloody Party Streamers gives a 100% xp boost for EVERYONE in match no matter which side provides it.

  • @SlinkyJinky said:

    But Bloody Party Streamers gives a 100% xp boost for EVERYONE in match no matter which side provides it.

    It’s stupid but definitely a thing. Some killers who are salty will absolutely DC when BPS are played just to stick it to survivors. They don’t care that it makes no sense.

  • That's exactly it. They get salty, assume they're against swf, or otherwise just want to stick it to the survivors.

    It doesn't make sense because it really isn't rational

    EDIT: typo

  • @SurpriseSurprise I don't understand this logic at all, if you have leveled a survivor, you have BP offerings, you're gonna use those offerings whenever you have them because you want extra bloodpoints. I don't use Survival blood point offerings because I'm not always likely to survive, which kinda ruins the point of using survival offerings. Using a bloody party streamers gives blood points for every player in the match for every category, including the killer. I don't see why a killer would DC, as they generally still get more blood points than survivors even if they don't kill people. Just because a survivor uses a BP offering, doesn't mean they're a SWF fully kitted, and if it WAS a SWF, likely more than one of them would use bloody party streamers since they'd be talking on comms to coordinate using more than one.

  • @SurpriseSurprise It's not fun when people keep intentionally destroying your offerings that you use to be nice and give blood points for everybody. The more people do this, the less I want to play the game because I can't get any damn blood points unless some ######### killer thinks he's gonna get a 4k when I DON'T use blood point offerings.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    All I know is that more often than not against (Survivor) BPS I'm against a SWF that is likely fully kitted and organized to maximize their BP gain (IE Stomp)

    I don't DC, but I'm sure some will because of that.

    If a sweaty SWF group burns a lot of streamers and you suspect you are going to get stomped the best strategy is to let them know you wanna farm so they might relax with gen rushing, drop pallets for you to break and even let you hook them and unhook for BBQ and WGLF stacks. This way everyone wins a ton of bloodpoints, if they dont wanna cooperate its their their lose.

    Also, i stopped using BPS for the same reason until they manage to fix the problem, either by refunding the offerings after a DC or banning ragequitters so less people disconnect (or wathever they can think).

  • If you’re against super sweaty SWF there’s a chance that you’ll get less BP during a game w BPS than you would in a normal game against random solo players.

  • Killer dc should return all your stuff back and survivor dc should at least safe pip survivors.

  • @premiumRICE I posted that in balance feedback. It really does need to be addressed.

  • Killers who Dc when there's a Bps being used probably had a bad day. Either way it's stupid as you're basically saying no to bloodpoints. What a waste of time, add ons, items, and offerings. Smh

  • I've never had a DC when someone has used BPS, though I usually only last around 5 minutes and lose out because the killer went hardcore.

  • @Caz2018 It's happened almost every time for me when I play as Survivor. I load into the game, Killer stays for like 3 seconds and then disconnects. I play on PS4 though, and I feel like it has the worst kinds of players tbh.

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    @Caz2018 It's happened almost every time for me when I play as Survivor. I load into the game, Killer stays for like 3 seconds and then disconnects.

    Wow - you'd think they'd want the extra points too. When I play killer, if someone plays streamers I will try to hook everyone once or twice but aren't bothered if they get away. I'd rather the game lasted a while and we all got plenty of points and a chance to pip up. Hope the situation improves for you.

  • @Caz2018 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/484044#Comment_484044

    Wow - you'd think they'd want the extra points too. When I play killer, if someone plays streamers I will try to hook everyone once or twice but aren't bothered if they get away. I'd rather the game lasted a while and we all got plenty of points and a chance to pip up. Hope the situation improves for you.

    Usually if you play at higher ranks and ask other survivors to run all bps and the killer sees 4x bps usually he comes to ask bp farm so you all cap bps

    8000x4=32000

    32000x400%=128000 + eventual offers