feng is ugly and annoying
accept it
accept it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
downvote farming the Feng mains?
...
tbh she's the only survivor who i feel guilty by hitting her i dont know why
I get that way with Quentin.
I feel bad hitting not-bald Dwights. He doesn't deserve it
OP getting dressed in the morning-
Eh I wouldn't say she's ugly but her voice is extremely annoying, especially when she's injured.
@artist I bite off my fingernails everyday so that wouldn't be me
Silence troll.
@thrawn3054 nobody with a petite squeaky Asian girl fetish tells me what to do
@I_Eat_Worms Firstly, I don't have a fetish for any of the survivors. Well maybe Jane, but that's more an infatuation. Secondly, I did tell you what to do. You won't listen of course. Trolls never do. Thirdly, silence troll.
@thrawn3054 look at you try to hide it, it works on everyone, but not me, I see right through you
:( Feng is one of my mains
I hide nothing. Jane is the most attractive survivor to me. If it was Feng, I'd say it loud and proud. I just don't like trolls ######### talking one of my mains.
@thrawn3054 you sound like some total chodes inability to confront the reality of his past actions