Buff for Borrowed Time
Well not a buff but,
When a teammate (that not hooked or downed) near a hooked survivor (for example 8 meters) it shows you and the others a blue borrowed time icon down there (like leader or prove thyself),
so you can let him unhook instead of you.
Comments
Usually I'd scoff at a Borrowed Time buff but yeah I'm game for this one actually.
Hm.....okay. This seems acceptable.
Seems fair. I'd like to expand this idea to We'll Make It as well. It's such a useful perk if you're actually allowed to make use of it.
Ooh same with aftercare and wglf.
More information for solo player QoL would be great. I'm all for it.
The blue icon needs to get added for some perks yeah.
Another example would be Autodidact
I'd run from someone trying to heal me with Autodidact lol
This seems good.
Same
Please no, I just want to have fun. :)
And I will follow you to the ends of the earth to get my stacks.
Great idea to be honest
This is cool, I'll like to see what @Peanits would say?
I think wglf or "we'll make it" would probably benefit more from it, as borrowed time has its purpose.
Mostly because it'll be a bit redundant if all three had it.
I don't think it would be redundant though. It would help solo players make better informed choices. That can lessen the gap between solo and swf.
Will help so much, since I have had scenarios where I am going to save with We'll Make It, and then someone gets unhooked. Wastes my perk and basically my part in Dead by Daylight XD
I'm down for this. +1
Well, I get why you are asking for this, but it wont stop me from unhooking someone. I will not give up a WGLF stack or precious 1.5k BP for you if I can unhook them first.
Solo players have a perfectly good chance to discuss basic strategy in the lobby though. Failing to do so is on them.
@George_Soros only on pc.
@TreemanXD ??? You have aftergame chat on consoles, right? But you don't have lobby chat? Consoles are so dumb.
@George_Soros I wish they'd add both, but currently we have neither of them.
LOL I'm not giving away my WGLF stack, BT or no BT.
@George_Soros
Consoles do not pregame chat or after game chat. Console players must directly message one another in order to chat before or after the game.
@brokedownpalace @TreemanXD
How dare you.Both of you