OH lord.....
Please, please, please.....
Please, tell me this is a joke!
Please, please, please.....
Please, tell me this is a joke!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What happened to all the comments?
DP?
Why did you post this twice..??
...? Didn't you already have this thread?
It sure looks fake.
Maybe there was some problem with the forum, but my post was gone..? So, i'm re-posting
@Milordo Your post just...Up and vanished??
@Milordo Did you, by chance, edit the post a lot of times in under a hour?
Yeah, i don't know even why :(
@Peanits You seem to be on right now, what's up with that..? Why was Milordo's post removed..? D:
No edit, only comment 1 hour after.
I'm more sad that all the people were talking about this.
No fake, all true unfortunatley.
Says who?
Who what? You want to know who share these screenshoots?
@Orion Look at the upper left corner and you will see something that will change it, dammit we were fine until this
This can be faked fairly easily is what I'm saying.
I don't want destroy your suspections, I want more than anything that this is all fake, but it isn't.
Then it should be easy to get video proof, as opposed to easily-faked screenshots. Specifically, a recording of a monitor using an external camera, which is harder to fake than using streaming software or whatever.
I don't know if there are videos about this. You can try searching on the web but i only saw these screenshoots.
I'm not interested either way, I'm just saying, screenshots are easily faked.
Someone did a really convincing Jason chapter.
Well the middle picture definitely looks like a Paint job.
@Orion Like I said in the other thread. Unless Behavior swoops down from their Olympus Mountain to confirm to us peasants that this is a fake, it should be considered a truth. Not even @Peanits is saying anything and he has already responded on other threads today.
Oh, please. If every developer spent their time denying fake leaks, they'd never get any work done. And even if they were to deny it, people wouldn't believe them anyway!
I have to side with @Orion on this one.
Shirtless Myers looks more realistic than this.
Until it is officially announced, I am not going to bother worrying about it. All we have currently are a few screenshots that look very edited. At this point, even if real, we have no information on what it would be and how it would be implemented. I will wait to get the torch and pitchfork until we see the real monster.
Looks very fake
True, but that's probably just the libido talking.
Well in the questionnaire they did ask if we would be interested in a package kind of like a season pass and that looks something like that. I mean if we can still buy things singularly then buying a pass isn't important for a season, I don't like most cosmetics anyway since I only play 2-3 Survivors and a handful of Killers.
Shirtless Myers sure as hell better happen. We will revolt otherwise
In your thirst for Shirtless Myers you forget the most important addition. Pantsless Myers.
There is something as too much of a good thing.
It looks fake but then again it could be very early placeholders so who knows.
Surely a Dev or CM could confirm if it is indeed fake? It's been going around for a while I would have thought it would have been debunked by now.
Is this real or fake?
I can't tell
One side of me wants to say it's real but the other side of me says um mm I don't know.
Most likely fake. It's very convenient this only appeared after everyone heard about the possibility from the survey. I wouldn't give it much thought honestly
And that, even after multiple posts, OP still refuses to give a source
I guess we have to wait and see what the devs say.
Devs tend to stay silent on stuff like this in general.
This is definitely fake.
Anyway i tried to search my previoust post thourgh your comments and the forum is saying "Comment not found."
Soooooooo yup,vanished, just like that :c
Search is bugged.
@ClogWench Sometimes, somethings to strong must be hidden away
Or burned.
I hope it's true!
A porno with "virgin" in the title is more believable than this.
@Oblitiry