not_queen, hot or not?

For some reason I find her sexy. Especially on her Twitch stream when she's drinking that red wine. Im a PS4 player, so I've got to kill time doing something. 

Comments

  • I don't think your wife will divorce you if you like those sweater meats not_queen is packing. 
  • This is probably gonna be closed soon lmao
  • Sigh...why is this a thing?

    I feel like a mod should shut this down before it gets out of hand. (All ages participate on this forum.)

    However, even I must admit not_queen is a cutie.
  • I find her personality very likeable.
  • Amanda55 said:

    @thighslapper9 said:
    I don't think your wife will divorce you if you like those sweater meats not_queen is packing. 

    Lol i'm actually gay so ......Yeah XD

    Same. But Not_Queen seems to be a genuinely nice person. So, if Not_Queen was Not_King, I would feel more obligated to say yes. Though only after spending the time to actually learn about her and befriend her, rather than basing her on looks alone.

    Which is, cough, what everyone here is doing, cough.
  • I can almost picture the eye roll "Oh you guys"

  • I prob would - love me some French canadians

  • This thread is amazing 
  • ThePloopz said:
    This thread is amazing 
    Or... It's...

    FABULOUS
  • Id say shes pretty warm considering she wears a scarf and beanie most of the time to maintain a comfortable body temperature.

  • Amanda55 said:

    @thighslapper9 said:
    I don't think your wife will divorce you if you like those sweater meats not_queen is packing. 

    Lol i'm actually gay so ......Yeah XD> @JammyJewels said:

    Amanda55 said:

    @thighslapper9 said:

    I don't think your wife will divorce you if you like those sweater meats not_queen is packing. 

    Lol i'm actually gay so ......Yeah XD

    Same. But Not_Queen seems to be a genuinely nice person. So, if Not_Queen was Not_King, I would feel more obligated to say yes. Though only after spending the time to actually learn about her and befriend her, rather than basing her on looks alone.

    Which is, cough, what everyone here is doing, cough.

    I'm not trying to bash her looks lol. She is a beautiful person tbh. Even if it was Not_King i would feel the same way because again i'm married and i just don't think it would feel appropriate to me lol.

    Of course. And I applaud you for being faithful during a generation of homosexuals so sexually driven. But this whole thread had been created under the basis of "Hot or not". A personal gripe I have with my generation. It's superficiality like this that shows like Love Island reinforce! Not_Queen is a person behind the cute smile. She has other qualities that make her wonderful, besides the "Oh, she cute" thing.
  • She looks like she wants to speak to the manager. (Plz dont ban me)

  • Is this a smash or pass discussion for Not_Queen?

  • @Skorpanio said:
    Is this a smash or pass discussion for Not_Queen?

    I’d never hit on her! Punching is BAD! You should go in the timeout corner

  • I’d never hit on her! Punching is BAD! You should go in the timeout corner

    :D

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @Skorpanio said:
    Is this a smash or pass discussion for Not_Queen?

    I’d never hit on her! Punching is BAD! You should go in the timeout corner

    I did not hit her! It's not true!

  • YAZ KWEEN SLAY
  • Everyone associated with the game is HOT

  • what the hell guys? xD

  • @Skairipa
    what the hell guys? xD

  • Stupid question. She's cute.

    She does a great job for us I think.

    Stop baiting posts and threads guys. @not_Queen does the best she can do.

    This thread is inappropriate.

  • Not appropriate. 

    Cote however? That’s a fine man. 
  • @Jack11803 said:

    @Skairipa
    what the hell guys? xD

    i feel sorry Sir, please to accept my apologies.

  • @Skairipa said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Skairipa
    what the hell guys? xD

    i feel sorry Sir, please to accept my apologies.

    You bestz be apologizing on the pizza what! Guide book. Now kneel, and say it with me; “forgive me daddy, for I’ve been naughty” this is the only way the Dwight god with forgive you! Make sure you pray in front of a locker!

  • @Amanda55 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Skairipa
    what the hell guys? xD

    Lol coming from the people who's bible condones ######### and the opression of women? Lol ok.

    Winnie the Pooh is bout’ to put his hands on you!

  • Honestly ? I don't find her attractive. But she sure is a very nice and likeable person.

  • Amanda55 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Skairipa
    what the hell guys? xD

    Lol coming from the people who's bible condones ######### and the opression of women? Lol ok.

    It's a joke not a penis, don't take it so hard. Lmao never seen Christianity trigger someone so hard before. 
  • no hot

    but cute
    someone you would have a coffee with

  • @Amanda55 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Amanda55 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Skairipa
    what the hell guys? xD

    Lol coming from the people who's bible condones ######### and the opression of women? Lol ok.

    Winnie the Pooh is bout’ to put his hands on you!

    On a side note, pooh himself seems like a trump voter. (no offense Btw.)

    Honestly, the election a rock in a hard place. Both presidents showed abundant reasons on why they’re both trash. As such, I think it was screwed the second those 2 were the leading party members.

  • I don't think your wife will divorce you if you like those sweater meats not_queen is packing. 
    What in Jesus, Mary, and Joseph are ”sweater meats”?
  • I kind of hate that this is a topic but also she is very cute and so are all the people who have appeared on the stream. None as cute as Horvath, of course. He is dreamy.
  • And I just want to add an honorable mention for McLean. He's the runner up.
  • Yea I would say Queen is a very attractive lady. Many of the members of this team are good looking. Looking at you Horvath kek
  • @Jack11803 said:

    @Skairipa said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Skairipa
    what the hell guys? xD

    i feel sorry Sir, please to accept my apologies.

    You bestz be apologizing on the pizza what! Guide book. Now kneel, and say it with me; “forgive me daddy, for I’ve been naughty” this is the only way the Dwight god with forgive you! Make sure you pray in front of a locker!

    forgive me daddy, for i've been naughty :( im full of sins, please Lord Dwight, grant me your mercy.

  • She seems nice and genuine, that's always attractive!! :)
  • Bringing this back to the top

  • @ceridwen309 said:
    Sigh...why is this a thing?

    I feel like a mod should shut this down before it gets out of hand. (All ages participate on this forum.)

    However, even I must admit not_queen is a cutie.

    Mods have abandonded the old forum, oh wait its the new one :lol:

  • I'm impressed how civil and fun this thread was. I half expected it to devolve.

    Guess it goes to show how beloved our community manager is.

  • She's the best community manager we could get, plus shes always cheerful and funny. Long live @not_Queen :p

  • And I just want to add an honorable mention for McLean. He's the runner up.
    No, dont try to chase McLean, he looks like he will drop some pallets on your head sooner or later...

  • This thread is messed up lol why post this?

  • I would unsheath my meat sword for not_queen any day. 
  • She's looking particularly hot on her Twitch stream right now 
  • @thighslapper9 said:
    I would unsheath my meat sword for not_queen any day. 

    @thighslapper9 said:
    She's looking particularly hot on her Twitch stream right now 

    And of course your name is thigh slapper.

    Just throw the whole forum away

  • I find her cute, not amazingly attractive. I like skinnier women.

  • And now we've devolved. Had to happen eventually I guess.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:
    And now we've devolved. Had to happen eventually I guess.

    @incels the ultimate devolution