Hex: Ruin the Game

Way to make the game worse with this update. Not fun. Killers bait the hatch then close it. Good job. Who is running this development?

Comments

  • Way to make the game worse with this update. Not fun. Killers bait the hatch then close it. Good job. Who is running this development?

    You're not entitled to the hatch. That's a valid strategy. If you see the killer at the hatch, go do a gen.

  • Way to make the game worse with this update. Not fun. Killers bait the hatch then close it. Good job. Who is running this development?

    If you think they are baiting the hatch, do gens.

  • "Killers BAIT the hatch then close it"

    You literally complain about being baited.

    This is just as good as seeing someone cleanse Haunted Ground 2 feet in front of you.

  • Everyone of you main killers I bet. "Just do gens"...yeah ok. Three gens left, I'll go do them and let the killer know where the last survivor is three times until it's open and then need to do a gate. Wait until you see more and more people DC and eventually leave this game. Played as a killer this weekend for a daily ritual. Took forever to find a lobby. Killers got it made. This game is highly favored towards the killers. The new update does not help the survivors at all. I'm not playing killer so because it's cheap and no fun so it looks like I'm not playing the game at all.

  • @CreeRoyalty said:

    Everyone of you main killers I bet. "Just do gens"...yeah ok. Three gens left, I'll go do them and let the killer know where the last survivor is three times until it's open and then need to do a gate. Wait until you see more and more people DC and eventually leave this game. Played as a killer this weekend for a daily ritual. Took forever to find a lobby. Killers got it made. This game is highly favored towards the killers. The new update does not help the survivors at all. I'm not playing killer so because it's cheap and no fun so it looks like I'm not playing the game at all.

    The killer either a) leaves the trapdoor open to find you when you do a gen or b) sits on the trapdoor while you crank out gens unbothered. Either way you have a 3rd chance at an escape despite having let your entire team die. Sounds to me like you just suck at survivor.

  • Last survivor and killer meeting at the hatch felt like an issue of an unfinished game. At that point it was no longer possible to go for the gens for the survivor. The first one to get bored and give up was the only resolution. I see this as a perfect solution and can't come up with a better one.

  • wow no more free escapes or 3 hour hatch standoffs

    im so sad

  • @CreeRoyalty said:

    Everyone of you main killers I bet. "Just do gens"...yeah ok. Three gens left, I'll go do them and let the killer know where the last survivor is three times until it's open and then need to do a gate. Wait until you see more and more people DC and eventually leave this game. Played as a killer this weekend for a daily ritual. Took forever to find a lobby. Killers got it made. This game is highly favored towards the killers. The new update does not help the survivors at all. I'm not playing killer so because it's cheap and no fun so it looks like I'm not playing the game at all.

    Finishing a Generator tells the Killer where you WERE, not where you ARE.

    Meaning you have a good chance to not let the Killer know where you went.


    I played as Killer this weekend too: Never had problems with lobbies, so i'm sorry that you're having troubles, but the game isn't having troubles...in that regard.

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/463457#Comment_463457

    Finishing a Generator tells the Killer where you WERE, not where you ARE.

    Meaning you have a good chance to not let the Killer know where you went.

    I played as Killer this weekend too: Never had problems with lobbies, so i'm sorry that you're having troubles, but the game isn't having troubles...in that regard.

    Depends on what Perks are at play. Tinkerer? lol

  • @CreeRoyalty said:

    Everyone of you main killers I bet. "Just do gens"...yeah ok. Three gens left, I'll go do them and let the killer know where the last survivor is three times until it's open and then need to do a gate. Wait until you see more and more people DC and eventually leave this game. Played as a killer this weekend for a daily ritual. Took forever to find a lobby. Killers got it made. This game is highly favored towards the killers. The new update does not help the survivors at all. I'm not playing killer so because it's cheap and no fun so it looks like I'm not playing the game at all.

    99% the gens, then. Or bait the Killer yourself into leaving the Hatch.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/463457#Comment_463457

    99% the gens, then. Or bait the Killer yourself into leaving the Hatch.

    99% is a good idea. Can't bait the killer away though, unless they're an absolute idiot that wouldn't work

  • True, so keep your eyes and ears open at all times.

    Maybe be extra careful and go away from the Generator once you hit 85%.

    If you think they run Bitter Murmur, go in one direction for 5 seconds, then run the other way.


    It may sound like a lot of work, but firstly: These Perks would also work on you when you're with 3 other Survivors, and secondly: If you wanna win, you won't have a problem with taking on a challenge.

    If an easy win is what's desired, this game's not the one to begin with.

  • @gantes said:

    wow no more free escapes or 3 hour hatch standoffs

    im so sad

    I am very sad I used to just do the hatch standoff as a killer but irl legit go shopping or get food and I come back and they're still there!

  • @CreeRoyalty said:

    Everyone of you main killers I bet. "Just do gens"...yeah ok. Three gens left, I'll go do them and let the killer know where the last survivor is three times until it's open and then need to do a gate. Wait until you see more and more people DC and eventually leave this game. Played as a killer this weekend for a daily ritual. Took forever to find a lobby. Killers got it made. This game is highly favored towards the killers. The new update does not help the survivors at all. I'm not playing killer so because it's cheap and no fun so it looks like I'm not playing the game at all.

    I’m a survivor main

  • Killers have had it rough with the hatch for so long, time for you to deal with a little bit of BS.

    BTW hatch grabs are no longer a thing as stated in the official notes:

    • Removed hatch interrupts for the End Game Collapse.

    This means that it is 100% a race. As it should have been for a long time. I have seen a wraith troll a Dwight and close the hatch right in front of him. Do you seriously have a problem with a little trick (and TBH a really good wraith/pig strat for hatch)? That's what your telling me.

  • @CreeRoyalty said:

    Everyone of you main killers I bet. "Just do gens"...yeah ok. Three gens left, I'll go do them and let the killer know where the last survivor is three times until it's open and then need to do a gate. Wait until you see more and more people DC and eventually leave this game. Played as a killer this weekend for a daily ritual. Took forever to find a lobby. Killers got it made. This game is highly favored towards the killers. The new update does not help the survivors at all. I'm not playing killer so because it's cheap and no fun so it looks like I'm not playing the game at all.

    Did you just say "this game is highly favored towards the killers"? I'm now wondering if this is a bait thread. If so then I fell for it as bad as you fell for the killer's hatch bait!

  • @CreeRoyalty said:

    Everyone of you main killers I bet. "Just do gens"...yeah ok. Three gens left, I'll go do them and let the killer know where the last survivor is three times until it's open and then need to do a gate. Wait until you see more and more people DC and eventually leave this game. Played as a killer this weekend for a daily ritual. Took forever to find a lobby. Killers got it made. This game is highly favored towards the killers. The new update does not help the survivors at all. I'm not playing killer so because it's cheap and no fun so it looks like I'm not playing the game at all.

    ok, for the record, i am a survivor main.

    If the killers sacrifices 3 survivors when there have only been 2 gens done, they honestly deserve to have a good chance at getting the 4th survivor. They did a good job during that match.

  • Way to make the game worse with this update. Not fun. Killers bait the hatch then close it. Good job. Who is running this development?

    Are you a survivor main? If so you got what you wanted you ask for legion to get nerfed and he did. Now you complain about the hatch being ba it are you guys ever happy.

  • Just stop!! With the complaints whenever a new update gets added. You survivors need to learn to stop hating every single update that gets released. And you need to be a man and just play the game.