What if The Ghost is alone?

Like LF and Ash?

No Survivor was in that leak just ghost and Pig cosmetics.

What if everything in that leak will be out in the mid chapter time frame? ๐Ÿค”

Remember there was leaked audio files in 2.7.0 they could be Ghostface's sounds. Ghostfaces sounds in 2.7.0= surprise in 2-3 weeks without PTB like Ash? ๐Ÿค”

Comments

  • They have confirmed on twitter that hes a new chapter chapters usually contain map survivor killer so im pretty sure if he was alone they would have said DLC i think they are still talking with lionsgate about sydney or the reporter chick from scream we will see.

  • @Hexyl They referred to ash as a chapter as well.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/912/V2HR8W6A6M22.png Available on Steam, PS4 NA / EU and XBOX. New SURVIVOR: Ashley J.


  • I'd like him to be stand alone honestly.

  • i hope they rectify the term chapter and replace it with Paragraph if so. The link about Ash worries me though...

  • I don't think Ghostface is a stand alone.

    The other 2 stand alone chapters don't have anyone related to them to make a full chapter about. I might be wrong about leatherface but I think I'm at least right about Ash.

    Ghostface has sidney and a few others who could easily work.

  • what if they are making ghost gface have two chars? like legion having four? i mean there was always 2 killers

  • I think we'll get Sidney. Hopefully, I'd probably main her lol.

  • I'd actually like that, A new survivor would be nice but at least I wouldn't have to worry about them introducing a new MoM level of balance perk.

  • Actually there is alrady a main survivor in Scream. In leatherface films we haven't and Ash has the same problem with a main killer.

  • I am pretty sure that were going to get Sidney with Ghostface. She is classified as the sole survivor.

    If we don't get Sidney with Ghostface, I'm going have a big reeeeee.

  • @Mushwin This ghostface seems like an entirely new character. His outfit is unlike any other version. ๐Ÿค”

  • It is very very possible and likely that he's a standalone thing. He might have his own map, and I hope he does.

    I'd be cool with just him and a new map. I would assume they could do the highschool but would need a license for it still right?

    I'm quite certain that Scream and Ghostface are 2 different things. Like getting the license for "Ghostface" character is probably much cheaper than for a "Scream" DLC.

    He'll probably be by himself. Bank on it.

    I hope he has a survivor like Sidney or Randy even... but if not that's cool I'm not expecting it.

  • Sidney most likely gonna be the one just hope it not like amanda and tapp where the survivor barely even met the killer

  • I heard from a streamer today that he's standalone. Can't really confirm, but there's lower chance we're getting chapter.

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    Actually there is alrady a main survivor in Scream. In leatherface films we haven't and Ash has the same problem with a main killer.

    Considering the Leatherface we have is the one from the 1974 film (Leatherface is very different looking in all the various films), the main survivor would be Sally Hardesty (played by the amazing Marilyn Burns). We should have gotten a survivor with Leatherface. Sally would have been a better choice than Tapp or Quentin.

  • Ghostface will have a chapter that includes a map and survivor yeah you you said that ash its a chapter but its just a name they put so it will be bad if they only put ghostface only without a map and survivor ppl really want sydney in game and they will have it no matter what

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    @Mushwin This ghostface seems like an entirely new character. His outfit is unlike any other version. ๐Ÿค”

    yes but if they are making a licesened killer it should least look like him?

  • Wouldn't care, to be honest.

  • image.png

    Brace yourselves folks.

  • Besides the devs calling it a chapter (which indicates that a surv + map are included), the new map offering already got leaked a couple of days ago.