I was right with the Ghost leaks
Hello. As many of you know, I made a discussion some days ago about a tweet that confirmed some info we had of a Scream DLC, many of you participated and also next day the youtuber Paulie Esther made I video with the info I found (didn't given me any credit, but I don't mind).
Now, the new path got launched and the people could play that version before getting repared. The found the next killer by accident with some cosmetics.
Paulie used my info, so now I'll use screenshots from his video.
To end, I want to give my thanks to the peopke that supported my theory. I'll keep posting here the new info I find, but I'll stop if the people come, steals my theory info and post it without mentioning me, that would me the least thing to thank me.
Edit: images provided by @kornz2dope of new cosmetics from pig. This means we can have new cosmetics for everyone now!
I love this last one







Comments
Crazy theory: Is it possible the design is based on the in-limbo third season of the show? From what I'm reading, the third season was bringing back the original mask from the films, but as far as I can tell, there's no actual pictures of S3 Ghostface.
So that means they don't have rights to the character itself then which makes no sense at all.
I'm pretty sure that show is dead, lol.
i don't think a new scream season 3 is coming out....the face is from the film, the body....i haven't a clue
Doesn't mean there couldn't be a design from that season they might wanna use.
What are you talking about? we don't even know what he's supposed to look like in the dead season 3 apart from the mask.
Hence why I'm asking if it's possible that the leaked design in DBD could be based on a Season 3 design we don't know about.
Not gonna lie, i like the concept for this killer, i love stealth killers.
I don't see why it would be since s3 is in development hell.
Agreed but there should be a phone mechanic for ghostface.
Hypothetically because they might not want the design to go to waste if S3 does end up being canned?