Please get rid of the down vote.
Why is it there? people will less likely post or make comments due to the down vote.....this site doesn't promote hate but getting down voted is another feature to diss people and spread negativity.....why do people need a negative thought, button due to their opinions...thougts, suggestions?
Comments
I imagine them tilted like people who dc.
@Judith - They have probably got plans to replace the upvote with an angry button for the future.
Maybe replace them all with emoji buttons
Do not pay attention to this comment.. for whatever reason I couldn't delete this draft
the amount of downvotes on this thread just proves how it is used as a joke lmao.
And I thought I’d achieved something getting 100, @Mushwin.
The difference is that, if you agree with someone you don't need to additional context. You just agree with them.
But if you disagree, well why do you disagree? Do you disagree with EVERYTHING they said or just one thing? Do you completely object to their ideas or just think they need to work on the details? Do you valid reason to disagree or do you just not like the person?
There are a lot of ways to disagree but really only 1 way to agree.
@TreemanXD i was thinking of changing my name to mushwin down vote lol
It would make sense. :b xD
It's a frowny boy
I gave you the 100th downvote. You're welcomne.
Downvotes are just a totally stupid idea. Just encourages the already toxic community to be more stupid badass.
farming the downvotes also I see!
Vote up and vote down to be replaced with bad killer main and bad survivor main buttons.