Kobe into ds and escape against basement camping killer and teammates refusing to save me.
Bruh.
Bruh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definetely worth making a thread.
Your point is?
Sarcasm? It doesn't happen often to me.
Epic
@Judith as many problems people have with MOM and DS if you are solo playing it helps when your teammates won't rescue. The problem occurs when you get 4 man swf death squads with those perks. I'm sure that escape won't be forgotten by you anytime soon.
All gates were opened. Killer had no Noed, others just wanted to tbag near the gates. Gate was very close to the basement.
I like bringing deliverance, DS and SB and I jump off immediately to extend the chase.
I can't believe people have problems with current ds, it is only way to counter camping as solo. Yeah I know I shouldn't get caught but should I die on my first hook? No.
You're back?!
Gotta love those teammates.
I guess until i catch a ban again because a mod has it out for me.
Maybe add MOM too! I'm actually tempted to play that build during DBP Weekend!
@fcc2014 good idea, I’ll try that.
@TreemanXD I like getting chased when i play survivor. This feels like a fun build.
I think the verdict is in on this...