Double bloodpoints?
When?
too long ago they do not put in, and the grind in this game is stupid as f*ck
When?
too long ago they do not put in, and the grind in this game is stupid as f*ck
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you should have been around before they nerfed the bloodweb to hell. then, added escape cakes and party streamers. you wouldnt be complaining.
I think they said this weekend, starting May 2?
2nd to 6th
I played since 2016, and the grind still so stupid, don't you think?
@Bbbrian2013 So this weekend is when Killer queues become impossible like every other Bloodhunt event? Well, guess I'll have to play something else to get PvP matches, then.
@Kilmeran I never really see that happen.
I get a lot more swfs using good items and people using streamers during these events though.
The next blood hunt is May 2nd to May 6th.
Do we get the "not starting with 3 or less players"-Update before BP-Event starts? @Peanits
That change will be in the mid-chapter patch, but there is no release date for that just yet.
And what's hour?
Aw yeess, I wanna prestige my characters so this bloodhunt comes in handy.
Blood hunts start and end at 0:00 UTC.
Thanks u!
Seems like no Blood Hunt for now xd
8:53 AM
Thursday, May 2, 2019
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC
No bloodhunt yet for me D:
2nd of May 0:00 UTC was almost 9 hours ago... If you were planning on starting it on the 3rd you should've said so
@xBULLETx @ba_tetsuo To be correct, Blood Hunt starts 0:00 UTC at 3rd May (so in about 15 hours). There was a lot of confusion because of the time "midnight" resp. "0:00 UTC"; it got clarified in another thread.
Oh lol, I just found the countdown timer for this.
I don't know which is funnier: that we are so hungry for BP, or that we're such simpletons that calculating event start in our own time zone proves too much for us, even though we're given all the numbers we need.
Edited to correct link: https://www.webcountdown.net/?a=hZCvhjb
@George_Soros Except we're not, because 00:00 UTC on 02/05/2019 was roughly 10 hours ago. Midnight is the start of the day; not the end.
I really don't get how can they just fudge it up so stupidly
@George_Soros That's not the problem. The devs said "2nd May 0:00 UTC" when they meant "3rd May 0:00 UTC". The thing with midnight/0:00 is a bit tricky and it lead to confusion.
yeah that got me confused too.
Eh, Canadians.
Tbh when they saw they've said it wrong they should've just rolled with it. I'm sure it wouldn't have been hard. This way all they did was create more confusion
@Tydie There's still plenty of improvements that can be done to alleviate the grind. Like a rework of the BP offerings (apart from the cakes and BPS) to make them actually worth using.
Still no bloodhunt... Devs?
How about you guys (Devs @Peanits) use CET time. A hell lot less problems.
When you say May 2nd at whatever time, then it shouldn't be May 3rd. Seriously guys, you screw up over and over :(
It's like saying "We've a big surprise for you" and then it's just some stupid outfits *YAY*
I thought about it , but it was quiet strange why not just write 3rd May or smth else.
And I haven't found official statement in News section , which is a shame
They should have started that at 11 AM EST.
For the most part, it is the best time for the majority of playerbase. This is so confusing.
At least they added a countdown.
Just so everyone is aware the Bloodhunt event starts at 2PM EST today and run through May 6th! Have fun :)
Thanks, I love you <3
Sooo, in 4 hours and 40m?
You were correct. At the time I'm posting this message, it'll be just over two hours away.