Where is the MoM nerf/rework?

The forum has not shut up about this perk since its release. Everyone hates it aside from like 5 people.

Comments

  • The forum is also a small portion of the playerbase and is heavily killer biased

  • @Kagrenac that's very true. I didnt think of that as I dont know the whole population. But the forums contain a lot of top tier players. That's why there is such a killer bias.

  • Well I think it was important for the Devs to fix the bugged perk first before looking at nerfing / reworking it. Since people paid money for it, lets see it work unbugged for awhile first.

  • @KingB said:

    @Kagrenac that's very true. I didnt think of that as I dont know the whole population. But the forums contain a lot of top tier players. That's why there is such a killer bias.

    What are you basing "a lot of top tier players" on?

  • @TheBean Before it was released people knew it was going to be broken. The bug fixes make it stronger.

  • Since release? Mate, we already knew it is broken after the "leak" (and we were right about it beeing broken).

    Don't expect that perk to be changed soon. It would be a suprise when it gets reworked in 2019.

    But honestly, more and more killers are just playing Nurse and Billy, some Leatherface camping or normal killers with ebony moris. Survivors will lose the fun to play against 2 killers 99% of the time or ebony moris. Game will lose the playerbase and devs kinda have to take action. I personally don't believe that DbD will survive with another DS like perk for 2 years.

  • @brokedownpalace Their word. That people devote a ton of time to the game/forums.

  • @KingB  I hear yea... but I wanted to have it fixed first. that is just my thing about buying something like Ash's DLC and getting a bugged perk. I don't care if the bug fix makes it more powerful.

  • They either knew it would be OP and a selling point for Ash and did it out of greed with disregard for game balance or have absolutely no idea on how to balance their own game, Either could be true or both.

    I don't see a rework or nerf coming anytime soon.

    • Fixed an issue that caused The Nurse blink hits not to count towards Mettle of Man hits.

    Here is the rework :)

    Finally i will see less nurses

  • @xChrisx No there will still be nurses. Except now they have one guaranteed blink miss (assuming they dont just try to M1 you or camp/tunnel).

  • @xChrisx said:

    • Fixed an issue that caused The Nurse blink hits not to count towards Mettle of Man hits.

    Here is the rework :)

    Finally i will see less nurses

    That's a change I am down with.

  • I'm glad it wasnt first on their chopping block, bigger problems have existed for longer

  • Why would they change it now? They're just waiting for the Ash DLC sales to slow down for good. Then they nerf it.

    It's like you've never played a multiplayer game with purchasable characters/skins before.

  • MoM seems fine to be honestly. I don't see a problem with it.

  • Just rework MoM like this and it would still be a cool but not frustrating perk.

    Easily done yet devs will just fix its bugs instead of changing it... time well spent i guess...


    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/57208/mom-rework-idea/p1

  • No need to rework anything on that perk.

  • MoM is not OP, it's useless against certain killers. So I don't see why they would nerf it when there's so many other things to put focus on.