Solo surv buff: allow us to see teammates loadouts in the lobby

This would help close the gap between solo and swf

Thoughts?

Comments

  • Solo survivor need some buff i do like the idea but also i want to see kindred as a base kit on survivor and not a perk

  • Well this, maybe built in kindred and Icons to show what everyone's current action is in the game like being chased, cleansing totem, repairing generators ect

    That would truly close the gap and finally give room to balance the game fairly.

  • Yes, for closing the gap this is necessary.

  • @Tru3Lemon said:

    Solo survivor need some buff i do like the idea but also i want to see kindred as a base kit on survivor and not a perk

    Yep,that would work too.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    Yes, for closing the gap this is necessary.

    @Bongbingbing said:

    Well this, maybe built in kindred and Icons to show what everyone's current action is in the game like being chased, cleansing totem, repairing generators ect

    That would truly close the gap and finally give room to balance the game fairly.

    Glad you like the idea ^^

    @NoShinyPony

    @Bongbingbing

  • @Bongbingbing said:

    Well this, maybe built in kindred and Icons to show what everyone's current action is in the game like being chased, cleansing totem, repairing generators ect

    That would truly close the gap and finally give room to balance the game fairly.

    Thanks.

    Seeing loadouts would be something after those^ changes.

    Finally seeing solo q equal to swf... dreams. not just a dream for a solo player, a dream for the killer experience. Devs could finally balance killers better and maps.

    But obviously they dont care.

  • @Andreyu44

    I wouldn’t want this to happen. Players will probably lobby dodge if you’re not playing the way they want you to play.

    This is the main reason why I don’t play swf with strangers any more. Players kept getting mad because I didn’t equip certain perks. And during time of the old DS, players got mad if you ran an obsession perk with out their knowledge.

    So no, sounds good but will be a pain to deal with.

    C91C6AAF-740E-4DFE-9EC3-6FF6D21B9B02.png


  • @Akuma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/436505#Comment_436505

    Thanks.

    Seeing loadouts would be something after those^ changes.

    Finally seeing solo q equal to swf... dreams. not just a dream for a solo player, a dream for the killer experience. Devs could finally balance killers better and maps.

    But obviously they dont care.

    *fingers crossed*

    @Iceman said:

    @Andreyu44

    I wouldn’t want this to happen. Players will probably lobby dodge if you’re not playing the way they want you to play.

    This is the main reason why I don’t play swf with strangers any more. Players kept getting mad because I didn’t equip certain perks. And during time of the old DS, players got mad if you ran an obsession perk with out their knowledge.

    So no, sounds good but will be a pain to deal with.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/111/3CHR10INVPKP.png

    Oh,who cares, those kind of people are probably the ones to die first anyway.

  • I don't think solo survivor needs buffs unless you had killer buffs coming alongside this since you're trying to bring solo's to swf.

  • Sadly, the only thing this would lead to is survivors leaving lobbies because their fellow survivors don't have "good enough" perks.

  • @se05239 said:

    Sadly, the only thing this would lead to is survivors leaving lobbies because their fellow survivors don't have "good enough" perks.

    Literally 90% of survivor perks are viable.

  • Doesn't matter. Survivors dodged when they were able to see their teammates' ranks, this won't be any different.

  • @Blueberry said:

    I don't think solo survivor needs buffs unless you had killer buffs coming alongside this since you're trying to bring solo's to swf.

    The point is to close the gap between solo and swf so we can balance better the survivor side.

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/436630#Comment_436630

    The point is to close the gap between solo and swf so we can balance better the survivor side.

    I know what your point is and I'm saying that doing that alone is a mistake.

  • Good idea. Then we could dodge all the Urban Immersion players.

  • @Blueberry said:

    I don't think solo survivor needs buffs unless you had killer buffs coming alongside this since you're trying to bring solo's to swf.

    Solo players its hard since they nerf alot on survivor the thing its swf its ez while solo players struggle theres a good solution 1 debuff speed repair only on swf that enter but not the solo players now i dont know how many % would work but this is my idea that could work

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/436648#Comment_436648

    Doesn't matter. Survivors dodged when they were able to see their teammates' ranks, this won't be any different.

    I mean,we could put the changes on the PTB and see how it plays out.

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/436651#Comment_436651

    I mean,we could put the changes on the PTB and see how it plays out.

    Why, when we already have the outcome of a similar mechanic to go off of? Creating a new interface takes time.

  • It's actually a good idea, It would help to close the gap a lot.

  • @Tru3Lemon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/436630#Comment_436630

    Solo players its hard since they nerf alot on survivor the thing its swf its ez while solo players struggle theres a good solution 1 debuff speed repair only on swf that enter but not the solo players now i dont know how many % would work but this is my idea that could work

    Solo survivor is not a struggle, it's quite easy. The majority having trouble is because of their own skill level. I depip MAYBE 1 out of 10 games and even that's a stretch. That's not me bragging either, solo survivor is still just too easy right now.

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/436659#Comment_436659

    Solo survivor is not a struggle, it's quite easy. The majority having trouble is because of their own skill level. I depip MAYBE 1 out of 10 games and even that's a stretch. That's not me bragging either, solo survivor is still just too easy right now.

    Its only easy if you're playing Claudette Noobell,since everyone who plays her is selfish af, and she is hard to spot.

  • @se05239 said:

    Sadly, the only thing this would lead to is survivors leaving lobbies because their fellow survivors don't have "good enough" perks.

    This. I for one would leave immediately whenever I see no mither.

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/436887#Comment_436887

    Its only easy if you're playing Claudette Noobell,since everyone who plays her is selfish af, and she is hard to spot.

    I'm not referring to playing claudette at all. That said, I do agree she needs her clothes brightened as she is broken compared to the other survivors.