Leaving DBD for a year to win a bet

I made a bet with my father saying that if I could not play DBD or games in general for a year then he would pay me 2,000 dollars. I don’t know about you but I could use the money for school and other such things I might need in my life. Besides, I think a break is what I need so I can stay away from all this BS with the fog whisperers. Not saying they won or anything, still looking forward to my anonymous source to expose one of them for hacking their files for infinite add-ons

To those that stood by me during those rough times with those people, I thank you, I’ll still be in contact with mods about the situation but I just won’t really be online anymore. I also need to be able to focus on my well being as well as trying to work on my actual career goal instead of role playing as one.

To those that have questions about Lore, you’re welcome to ask me in my comments below, and I’ll try to get to them at some point, this thread isn’t an attention grab as I’m not complaining or crying like some of you do on here then come back the next day.

So with that out of the way this will be my last thread as I try to win this bet, hope all of you take care out there and be safe. Have a blessed day.

-Detective Jonathan

PS: Detective Tapp is the best character in the game and Legion sucks don’t @ me 😉

PSS: I have no idea how to check notifications on mobile, so I have like 10 notifications and no idea whether they’re lore questions or people quoting me on something, if anyone knows how to do that please let me know. Thank you.

Comments