So when's the suprise coming exactly?
Is it next week or this week cause I heard it was supposed to be Monday right? And it's already Tuesday for me so I'm a bit confused, (is it in the next 24 hrs or in a week?)
Is it next week or this week cause I heard it was supposed to be Monday right? And it's already Tuesday for me so I'm a bit confused, (is it in the next 24 hrs or in a week?)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Today. :)
Today, the 22nd, probably according to the devs' timezone.
probably at 7 or 8 will know the surprise
I know... Cause PTB comes out tomorrow.. so the surprise is they are giving you a reward if you play on the PTB for a certain amount of time.
Maybe the BP you earn on PTB will carry back to live.... eh?
Hopefully it is 2x BP event, or Freddy rework earlier?
Probably dedicated servers, which to me isn't "that" exciting.
The surprise better not be any type of perk or bonus for playing on the PTB. There is already a minor divide between PC and console gamers as it is.
i heard its new dlc or cosmetics for licensed but i think it will be double BP or maybe new game mode who knows
Yeah I don't mind PC players getting to test the PTB at all really. That's fine with me. THe game was out on PC 1st, and all.. it's cool.
I would be annoyed at a bonus for them though.
Soon™
Soo-
You stole my bit.
I dont mind them having PTB. It honestly makes sense for it not to run on console. I just would have an issue with them getting rewards for playing on it since console gamers cannot.
My guess it might be some sort of punishment for players that dc from the game. Or it could be some sort of event.
Nah, they said that the punishments are not planned for now.
I hope for something related to BP (new daily quets or weekly quests) or with prestige, but it's not likely to happen
The surprise will either be really good or really bad. From all perks available on the ptb to new licenced cosmetics for some characters.
I feel like we're getting a little spoilt if its more content.
Haha
The Salt Mines!
Friday The 13th The Game is terrible, but they did get one thing right, The Salt Mines. Players who DC (more than ~4 times in ~3 hours) are put into the Salt Mines, and can only play with others in the Salt Mines. To get out of the Salt Mines, you can’t DC at all for a certain period of time (~2 weeks), or a certain number of games in a row (~50 games). These are sliding windows, so if you DC once, you have to start all over again.
I remember space coconut talking about salt mines, good idea
That would destroy the matchmaking. And increase the game wait even longer
Yes, but only for diconnecters.
That would just destroy matchmaking
Oh! I like the idea of the salt mines!
Keep the sour grapes together, honestly, if you want to ruin everyone else's games then I do not much care for you wait times (this made more reasonable with the End Game Collapse, there have been more than a few killer games that I wanted the match to end but people just would not leave!) .
I would just feel bad for people who have crumby internet and get dc'ed against their will.
The reverse, actually. A tiny tiny pool of masochists, and a healthy population in the mines.
2ch