What if we don't wanna work on gens anymore?

I can still have hatch escape with new game collapse

#weird

Comments

  • Situations where ONE survivor doesn't work on a gen would be rare. I can see where the issue for this stands though. There would be a LOT of depipping though if players actually just sat around and did nothing while waiting for their teammates to die.

  • Why don’t we just talk about our hair in the basement? :b

  • Free pedicures and manicures in the basement. :D

  • OP username checks out.

  • @GrootDude said:

    Why don’t we just talk about our hair in the basement? :b

    Ooo deal of a lifetime located in the scenic location of leatherfaces basement. 2 for 1 on all services with a free hook for the lols.

  • @Cardgrey I hear they’ll “hook” you up at Leatherface’s basement.

  • Tbh I’ll be breaking all the totems to avoid NoEd as priority just in case my potato teammates die too soon. Gens are now secondary objective to me.

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    Tbh I’ll be breaking all the totems to avoid NoEd as priority just in case my potato teammates die too soon. Gens are now secondary objective to me.

    Well said

    New surv's targets priority list before hatch escape:

    1. Trollmaxxx toxxxic to the killer

    2. Breaking all totems

    3. The art of T-bagging and moar toxicity

    4. Unhooking, pallet stun, more t-bagging

    ...

    69. (maybe doing gens)

  • Than you're gonna screw your team and they will hate you. lol

  • @Ihatelife You say that like someone with the name BACKSTABBER hasn't already been screwing their team, and not in the good way.

  • Getting gens done still gives you the best escape chance.

    If all survivors soon only play for the hatch, that means a 3k every game without a key, so you get a 1/4 chance to not die and you still have to face a killer that can hunt you while you try to open an exit gate in under 3 min or get lucky and find the hatch before the killer.

  • @Cymer said:

    Getting gens done still gives you the best escape chance.

    If all survivors soon only play for the hatch, that means a 3k every game without a key, so you get a 1/4 chance to not die and you still have to face a killer that can hunt you while you try to open an exit gate in under 3 min or get lucky and find the hatch before the killer.

    working on gens will kill me of boredom first

    I prefer more action, I mean toxic trolling and rescuing other survs

  • Well if you don't wanna make Objective BP, go right ahead.

  • @Boss said:

    Well if you don't wanna make Objective BP, go right ahead.

    I dont want BPs at all... my Nea + Dwight go the bloodweb with no perks

    same for my Bubba and Trapper

    so I am waiting for smth nice in the shrine to insta-get in the bloodweb

  • Wonderful idea. Please don't do gens anymore. I always slug the penultimate survivor anyway

  • Yeah will be funny in a match where everyone decides not to work on gens but farm each other off the hook and see who gets out.

  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/434123#Comment_434123

    working on gens will kill me of boredom first

    I prefer more action, I mean toxic trolling and rescuing other survs

    Admitting you prefer toxic trolling is not a good thing.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/434152#Comment_434152

    Admitting you prefer toxic trolling is not a good thing.

    I dont care ~~