Kate Denson - Future Cosmetics IDEAS ( Part 2 )

Hello , i hope one of the devs who design Kate's cosmetic will look at it ( just 1 time is the best thing for me ) . As you can see, Kate barely has her own country vibe or diva singer . That's sad , but don't worry , look at these and i hope you guys will consider making them <3

About the clothes

All about country cosmetics :

item_fem_model_clothing_croptop_skirt_floral_orange-v01.png item_fem_teen_clothing_shirt_polkadot_blue-v01.png item_fem_professional_clothing_shirt_striped_offwhite-v01.png item_fem_model_clothing_dress_ruffled_white-v01.png item_fem_model_clothing_flannel_open_red-v01.png item_fem_model_clothing_dress_country-v01.png item_fem_model_clothing_cowgirl_denim-v01.png item_fem_professional_clothing_vest_crochet_yellow-v01.png item_fem_heiress_clothing_shorts_floral-v01.png item_fem_bachelorette_clothing_cardigan_rodeo_brown-v01.png

City - Modern Singer - Beauty Queen :

item_fem_teen_clothing_shirt_ribbed_grey-v01.png item_fem_teen_clothing_skirt_goth_black-v01.png item_fem_model_clothing_shirt_tied_grey-v01.png item_fem_model_clothing_shirt_chiffon_purple-v01.png item_fem_actress_clothing_sweater_offshoulder_cream-v01.png item_fem_professional_clothing_shirt_striped_tan-v01.png item_fem_model_clothing_opening_premium_sweater_croptop-v01.png item_fem_professional_clothing_shirt_striped_red-v01.png item_fem_model_clothing_croptop_skirt_lace_leather-v01.png item_fem_professional_clothing_shirt_nautical_blue-v01.png item_fem_teen_clothing_skirt_denim_blue-v01.png item_fem_professional_clothing_shorts_patterned_white-v01.png

Not but at least , her hairstyles are really LACKING :(

item_fem_professional_hair_f_blonde_long_ponytail-v01.png item_fem_professional_hair_f_blonde_short_bob-v01.png item_fem_model_hair_f_red_long_highbun-v01.png item_fem_model_hair_f_black_long_bun-v01.png item_fem_model_hair_f_auburn_long_ponytail-v01.png item_fem_model_hair_f_black_medium_wavy-v01.png item_fem_heiress_hair_f_brunette_medium_wavy-v01.png item_fem_teen_hair_f_pink_ombre_wavy-v01.png item_fem_model_hair_f_red_medium_curly-v01.png item_fem_professional_hair_f_brown_medium_waves-v01.png item_fem_actress_hair_f_balayage_medium_updo-v01.png item_fem_professional_hair_f_rainbow_long_wavy-v01.png item_fem_fresh_hair_f_auburn_long_straight-v01.png item_fem_lady_hair_f_brown_long_fancy-v01.png item_fem_professional_hair_f_red_long_braid-v01.png item_fem_student_hair_f_teal_long_straight-v01.png item_fem_bachelorette_hair_f_black_long_curly-v01.png

And ... whenever you guys need a sunglasses or glasses :

item_male_professiona_prop_f_sunglasses_black-v01.png item_fem_teen_acc_f_glasses_black-v01.png item_fem_lady_acc_f_glasses_disguise_black-v01.png

That's it . I really wish someday , when i wake up and check leaked skin - There would be some of them or even all of them !!!!!!! AUGH I will die with happiness :)

Thank you Devs team , no matter what happened , i still support you and be your lovely fan !

With love and respect to all the DBD TEAMS <3

This is my finding in the games : CHOICES and i edited it with the transparents background

Comments

  • I love all of these, i'd say my favorite is the First hair style and the first modern beauty queen one. LOVE it, and as a Kate main I agree that her cosmetics are lacking.

  • @OffensiveHumor : OMG Thank you so much for liking it <3 I wish they could make her more modern city clothes haha

  • @baileyiscute said:

    @OffensiveHumor : OMG Thank you so much for liking it <3 I wish they could make her more modern city clothes haha

    Yeah! These are amazing outfits, Now all we need is immerse Kate x)

  • @OffensiveHumor : Immerse is only available for Claudette only lol XD

  • I would buy that pastel rainbow hair in a heartbeat. <3 The designs are super cute. Did you draw/make these or find them?

  • @fluffybunny : I found them .And thanks so much <3

  • @UskSowy : Kate main too . YAY !! <3

  • Kate mains unite! πŸ’œ hehe

  • OH MY YES

    I 100% SUPPORT THIS

    P.S YOU MADE THEM TOO?!?

    good work btw <3

  • @TryMeBoi : omg thanks so much i wish i could contact to the devs to add these too πŸ˜‚. Really want devs would do some variety of her clothes because she is lacking outfits a lot :(

  • These are so well made! They must have taken forever to complete.

  • @Saint_Ukraine : Lol if they made this i think we will have to wait 2 years or more to get them all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

  • @baileyiscute I'm sure it'd be worth the wait. 😊

  • Oh woaw, thoses are amazing, i love every single one of them, i hope they take note of it and add a bunch of them or at least take inspiration from it !

  • @Plu : Thank you so much , i would literally die in happiness place if they decide to make it or look alike abit :)

    You are such a cutie <3 hehe

  • I love these all, especially the blue hairstyle (Kate definitely needs some cool hairstyles and clothes, she's one of my only survivors I don't feel I have a lot of great options for, there's no colour or style, even jane has some more creative options in the store and she's new), you are amazing at making these, great work! πŸ’–

  • I wish they take notes from this thread, their latest Kate outfit makes her look like a killer.

  • @Kiskashi : Yes , i really wish they would add more cool stuff for Kate :( The new one is ok , it’s not the best outfit for her but they worked on well with other cosmetics πŸ€”

    Oh wait , thank you for your compliment ❀️ You are such a cutie 😊

  • @Judith : Hey , on the bright side , they did do a survey for fan creation cosmetics , right ? That’s amazing if my thread is already read by the design team and they just wanna ask the fandom to agree the skin made by fan . ❀️ I would literally die with happiness.

    Thank you for such a nice comment . Love you ❀️

  • These are fantastic! i think you did another topic with other clothes too? i really hope the devs do use these, i need new clothes for my Kate! :) also i have to ask, who is Bailey?

  • @Mushwin :yes this is the second thread about it . I love when you liked it ❀️.

    second of all , Bailey is my nickname lol πŸ₯Ί So embarrassing when i call myself cute lmao πŸ˜‚

    third of all , THANK YOU SO MUCH ❀️😊

  • Lol i need to call myself MushwinDownVoted now lol these are fantastic though and ty for taking time and effort.....i do hope the devs do take these....i love the white dress that is my fave...you should design a new arm tattoo for Kate ^^

  • Kate’s tatoo is literally her Kate things lol . I did wish to remove her tatoo or make it look different.

    as the result , i find that the tatoo cannot be replaceable or changeable πŸ˜‚

  • Oh okay, a shame as other tattoos would of been nice lol

  • I like this Kate customs so much baileyiscute , Also nice draws and ideas,are you going to make more posts like this?, With some killers like clown,hag... And survivors like Meg...

  • @Elros_909 : i'm so sorry that i'm interested in Kate Denson :'( . Hey don't be sad , i will say that , maybe some of these outfits would look good in other female characters too . Don't worry much ^^ But mostly i made these for Kate :)

    Don't loose your hopes :) And definitely i will post more but seemly only for female survivors , especially Kate :(

  • Freaking impressive work again! 😘

  • @not_Queen : OMG you made me happy again ❀️ Thank you so much πŸ₯°πŸ˜Š

    do you know that you are a really amazing person ? 😱

  • All of these are from a mobile video game called "Choices: Stories you Play" :P they were not made by the creator of this post, Unless this person actually creates the artwork for that game which I highly doubt they cannot claim any ownership of these as it is Illegal.

  • @Judgey001 : Okay so i found these clothes and made transparents background for it . Do you want me to delete all of these ( i edited it and deleted all of the pic ) ?

    And I’m sorry for not being clear about that

  • @baileyiscute said:

    @Judgey001 : Okay so i found these clothes and made transparents background for it . Do you want me to delete all of these ( i edited it and deleted all of the pic ) ?

    And I’m sorry for not being clear about that

    I'd just edit the original post (both of them) saying you did not create them & crediting the actual owner

  • @Judgey001 : Okay :'( i'm so sorry for being so misunderstanding . I hope you won't get mad :(

  • oh man these all look really awesome! I do hope they add at least some of these if not all! Great work. 😍 @baileyiscute

  • WeddingKate.jpg

    Enjoy the one I did with Photoshop :P

  • @baileyiscute


    Love these, holy damn. Especially the hairstyles. So stylish.


    Devs need to implement these ASAP. Or at least some of them.

  • Wow, I would love any of these!

  • @baileyiscute as a Kate Main I am absolutely in LOVE with these cosmetics and I could imagine every single one of them on Kate.

    @not_Queen how are the chances Kate might be getting some of the high fashion? I would love to see her rocking those dresses and hairstyles. <3