If you magically gained Carter's Spark one day, what would you do with it?
Title says all boyos
Title says all boyos
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If we were on the steam forums, I would say "You mom knowns".
But in here ?
Let's say something PC like : "Provide electricity for poor children in Africa"
Master the laugh, learn how to do the electric slide. I'm sure I could do some pretty shocking things with it other then that.
Never use it because I hate the Doctor
In all seriousness, IRL, if I gained the power to static shock people? Become a superhero like Static Shock or Black Lightning
Charge my phone
I would go work and pay a visit to Human Resources departament and give them some nice Doc love.
Anyone that plays Doc, I would fry their hardware.
How much control over it would you have though? Honestly there's so much you can do with electricity... And depending on how fine your motor control can be over it that's a whole other bag of worms.
Kill every legion
Shock people with it, not enough to kill them tho, just to annoy them with the laugh and feeling of a quick shock
@NuclearBurrito has the real answers, charge my ipad while I'm drawing, yes please
JoJo pose with cool electrical effects.
Give people skill checks.
If I had the ability for one day I'd probably be too scared to pee. Wouldn't want to zap my little killer accidentally. 😂
Nothing, out of all killer ability Docs in to me the worst. It has few purposes, even ingame ot doesn't harm anybody, but tickle them, give a scream or two, thats about it. Why not Nurses or Hags, even Huntress and Legion have a cool gimmick of good physical propertys.
I work with glass at work so naturally if someone is carrying glass I'll give them a little shock for the laughs
Shock @Arroz for that comment he made.
Just kidding, I'd probably use it to mess with people. And laugh at them.
Well i don't have a Terror Radius, so that's one aspect of his Power wasted on me.
The Shock Therapy attack...Idk, i don't need anyone to go mad.
Plus it doesn't work on electronics (surprisingly enough), evident when trying to shock Generators.
Idk, it just seems kinda useless for me.
Btw, good for you if you can make use of it! I can't.
Laugh
THEY'RE ALREADY DEAD YOU MONSTER DONT DISRESPECT THE CORPSES I BURIED THEM!..................................................................................i buried them
hide from the government
Being serious, I would become a tax collector for one day with that power, they don't give the tax, they gonna get the zaps
I would play doctor in dbd and whenever I see a survivor dc I would track them down and give them some shock therapy.
..
The Doc must be very good at staying awake and energized, he is like that pink rabbit with the drums.
Wish I was like that...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@Chaotic_Riddle, what is your plan?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@Hoodedfengm1n
@Chaotic_Riddle ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)