This Week’s Shrine
BBQ AND CHILLI IS IN THE SHRINE. I REPEAT, BBQ AND CHILLI IS IN THE SHRINE. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
BBQ AND CHILLI IS IN THE SHRINE. I REPEAT, BBQ AND CHILLI IS IN THE SHRINE. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All really good perks too - except for boil over. I thought it increased wiggle progression which I found misleading.
cool i'll tell my friends that are new at the game to get it.
HOLY ######### CAN CONFIRM SOMEONE GET ME THE NAVY
Hasn't it not reset yet?
Ive had it unlocked for awhile now, but it still doesnt want to appear in the bloodwebs that I really need it....sigh
I'm getting Lithe.
Is BBQ really on the shrine?
What all is on the shrine?
BBQ+C, Bamboozle, Boil Over and Lithe
@jsphwtsn the shrine is really good minus boil over. Thanks.:)
@jsphwtsn Bamboozle??? If you'll excuse me I'm going to go get that bc screw levelling up the clown like I did with LF recently to get BBQ. Thank you 😘
Where is that BBQ shrine watch goofball? Lol
Bbq? Sold.
Cool. I'm still not going to buy it, but I'm happy for the rest of you.
Waiting on Pharmacy...
Boil over sucks, it should increase wiggle. It does almost nothing as is.
I just got bbq now all I have to do is find it in the bloodwebs:)
@Tzeentchling9 I was wondering that, too. XD Maybe he'll be around later. c:
Just grabbed BBQ from the shrine a couple of hours ago. I got lucky and got BBQ tier 3 on Legion already. :D
I already had bbq. 😏☺️
I am a survivor main but LF is one of the few killers I have levelled up so no need for B&C but methinks I will be getting bamboozle
Oh nice, took only 1 and a half year lol.
You don't want the killer perk that doubles your BP gain and does something useful, but you do want the perk that lets you potentially get one free 5000bp item a game?
Error 404: logic not found
BeanBoozle is actually in the shrine, cool, BBQ is in the shrine for once in a life time
Error 0231: Fake shrine has been detected
Am I missing something here? I never get things from the shrine. I just level up the characters.