REMATCH option

Since the wait times are trash and lobbies just idle for an hour with 3 survs and 1 killer. Can we have an option to rematch if we are lucky enough to get a game? Like the usual thing multiplayer games do. Give an choice to switch up the kit and run it back with the same people.

Comments

  • I wouldn't mind seeing this, it'd be fun if you had a good team and want to play with them again

  • I REALLY like this idea, but the problem would be that if you get a killer that messages you and wants to farm, you could potentially farm 1 mil BP with the same person without playing a real game.

    It's a victim-less crime, so to say, but it would still probably be heavily abused.

    Not to mention it would be able to play the pip system and boost people.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    I REALLY like this idea, but the problem would be that if you get a killer that messages you and wants to farm, you could potentially farm 1 mil BP with the same person without playing a real game.

    It's a victim-less crime, so to say, but it would still probably be heavily abused.

    Not to mention it would be able to play the pip system and boost people.

    This idea was cool until I got hit with this reality bomb, thanks @Carpemortum 😂

  • @Kiskashi yeah...sorry haha. But with any good idea you have to think IF and HOW it can be abused.

  • @Carpemortum pretty accurate for this community, if it can be abused it WILL be abused.

  • @Kiskashi Well these days it seems like that yeah, but I meant in any game or really any situation.

  • Farming would be rampant with this, unfortunately.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    I REALLY like this idea, but the problem would be that if you get a killer that messages you and wants to farm, you could potentially farm 1 mil BP with the same person without playing a real game.

    It's a victim-less crime, so to say, but it would still probably be heavily abused.

    Not to mention it would be able to play the pip system and boost people.

    ok. Let them bore themselves to death and farm each other and not people that are, oh, I don’t know, trying to win a match and play the game as intended?


    That’s my say though.

  • @DarkWo1f997 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/420748#Comment_420748

    ok. Let them bore themselves to death and farm each other and not people that are, oh, I don’t know, trying to win a match and play the game as intended?

    That’s my say though.

    BuT tHe BlOoDpOiNt EcOnOmY

  • @DarkWo1f997 Did you just choose to skip over the part about the ranking?

    If you worked with the same person every game, you could max out BP, and get 2/3 IRI emblems easy, and pip up every game. You could boost each other to red ranks and never deserve it. Thus creating worse mismatched games at those ranks.

  • I'd actually prefer to see them implement a system that simply keeps your swf lobby intact after the killer lobby got dodged/disconnected.. It would be part of your suggestion either way, but a big QoL improvement if you wouldn't have to open a new lobby and invite people each and every time again..

  • @wurzelbart said:

    I'd actually prefer to see them implement a system that simply keeps your swf lobby intact after the killer lobby got dodged/disconnected.. It would be part of your suggestion either way, but a big QoL improvement if you wouldn't have to open a new lobby and invite people each and every time again..

    @wurzelbart I hope the devs will implement this feature with the switch to dedicated servers.