EVERY DBD PLAYER SHOULD READ THIS!!!
Hi, I'm a Dead by Daylight player and psychologist. A few gameplay tips for your mental health. - deadbydaylight
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/60j6se/hi_im_a_dead_by_daylight_player_and_psychologist
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/60j6se/hi_im_a_dead_by_daylight_player_and_psychologist
Comments
If people allow the game to disrupt their personal life then they do need to see a psychologist. Overall though, that was some pretty good tips. Something those toxic players definitely need to read.
nice m8 really accurate and helpful. + 1000
I remember reading that post a while ago. Nice post, people can take some things away from it Though this is an incredibly contradictory statement & makes me doubt if the poster is actually what they said they are:
You can't say other someone & describe them as "evil" (which is very black & white and VERY othering) and also rationalize their effective gameplay in one breath.
Good break down and thanks for sharing, I personally don't think of the game this way but i hate to hear if other players do.
"Evil Dwight" is a meme. It doesn't truly mean "Evil", just check it out on google. There's a steam guide about it.
In any case, a decent read, as a psychologist myself, too.
As a matter of fact tho, it's not entirely right. You can also lose due to yourself, not solely to the strategy. Rationalizing through lies won't help you to get through things, especially if you're very aware that you're part of your own failure.
My advices are pretty simple :
I'm the same way, I might take a gander at it though and being a Libra helps as well.
Another psychologist huh? Must be why I like your posts so much.
These tips might help people like @SaltyKiller and @weirdkid5
Well. Unless it's Mortal Kombat. Literally the only game to ever make me break things.
I believe you.