Shoutout to Hags for being the nicest killers
Hags (and sometimes Huntresses) are regularly the killers who show kindness and mercy to survivors the most, and they deserve appreciation.
Just had a game where once again I, a solo survivor, got screwed over by a swf who disconnected upon getting downed, and the third who immediately suicided on hook - leaving me at the mercy of a Hag with 5 gens and ruin left. Luckily, they were kind and let me get my challenge done; I let them hook me in the end as a thank you.
No lie, I trust a Hag more with my life than my fellow survivors.
Comments
I think all killers are nice most if the time, the only ones I dont really trust are Myers, Leatherface, Freddy and Hillbilly. Everyone else is normally nice
You're ######### welcome.
I can be friendly with any killer :(
I don't think any particular killer attracts nice people, tbh. I've had killers of all kinds farm or let me get the hatch or go easy because we got a DC or two.
@brokedownpalace
That sounds like me :D
Unless the survivors were being toxic, if so, no mercy 😈
While I have encountered all kinds of nice killers (although notably only 1 nice Pig,) nice Hags, in my experience, are more commonplace.
I think Hag’s seem like they are nicer because they don’t camp pretty much ever, because those that would normally camp just put a trap on the hook.
They dont tunnel because it’s whoever triggers their trap
etc.
have you ever been basement hooked by one? always a trap next to you, 2 traps on the stairs and 3 at the very top. you're not getting out without a coordinated team or a perk
I'll go easy or give the last one the hatch if.. I'm in a good mood, they weren't obnoxious, or I only need to get a daily ritual done on a killer I don't like. Otherwise I will put in a solid effort to get all 4. ☠️
@wisdom
I have to tell you this story, I got a worse jumpscare from this then from her traps.
She was hiding right next to the hook, Insidious, blended in with the wall, I go for the save, I get grabbed, I scream.
Jesus I got scared that time 😱
I had a match where I was the only 1 that spawned in the match, but the nurse killed me right away lol. Lately I haven't seen many killers not being sweaty when it's a game vs 3 people or less.
@SpaceCoconut Can you say otherwise ;)
@TangledNoodles
When I end up against 3 survivors I will go easy on them until they complete a gen, after that I play as usual.
If I get less than 3 survivors or I get two DCs I'll just farm with them and let them go.
The Nurse that time probably just wanted to get to the next match as soon as she could.
Legions have actually been the nicest ones at me though. Hags, maybe as second place. Probably because people who play Legion play them not to win but to farm BP.
@PigNRun
I started playing Legion yesterday, I have already let two Neas farm with me because one of them gave up and the other was her friend
Actually I let a guy get out the last time I played, 3 man first down dc'd went after #2, dropped pallet when I found and dc'd as I broke it. I found the 3rd and hit him, he didn't dc so I let him fix gens and get hatch as I drew triangles around lery's
Just one of those days...
Other days its just hook everyone and get it over with lol
b(^_^)d
I'm normally nice as Hag since I tend to get a bad start, (no ruin) but a massive snowball midgame and complete and utter domination. Thanatophobia helps so much its unreal.
@SpaceCoconut BTW, about my comment about your sounds being good but distorted, I got mine fixed to be like yours, and now i can hear directional sounds like you do, and I've gotten scarily decent as Spirit.
I'm nice as hag but if I'm playing survivor and your just proxy camping with her I'm gunna get on your case. I've gotten into a few heated arguments on how to use her effectively mainly against those proxy campers.
Really? Most hags I verse place like ten traps around the hooked survivor then stay within 20m of the hook anyway lol
we all know who attracts the evilest of people...Leatherface.
*proceeds to play hag and huntress and be a complete dick*
The balance must be restored!
The next Hag you will face will hook you and place 10 Traps around your hook.
my rules 1 dc=1 escape, 2dc=2 escape.
Maybe. I never said all Hags are nice, just that in my experience, Hags tend to be the nicest when survivors dc and screw remaining survivors.
Even Hags that play to win I trust more than other survivors, because they are just doing their thing and will put me out of my misery soon enough - other survivors, especially with friends, do everything under the sun to make me root for the killer unless they deliberately show they’re playing well intentioned.