A message to all dbd players
Stop playing to be competitive just keep playing for fun. Don’t stress not getting the win just go into the next game and have fun!😁
Stop playing to be competitive just keep playing for fun. Don’t stress not getting the win just go into the next game and have fun!😁
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just want to stab things man.
@Bbbrian2013 if stabbing things is fun then by all means keep doing it.😁
❤️ This
Nope. Dbd is competitive
XD thank you @Ô_boro XD
Preach my dude! I agree, sometimes you gotta not take things so seriously, especially games. However, if you do get tilted I'd suggest putting the game down for a while, then come back and have fun again! 😁
No problem my dude, I say it again: I LOVE YOU. <3
I completely agree @PhantomMask20763 if the game does annoy you then just put it down for awhile.
That's what I'm talking about. (Still gonna complain about minor but valid issues on behalf of others who's life depends on it)
Aww, I love you too my dude <3
Well... I find fun when I win so... I have to be competitive if I want to have fun
I agree that you can't let the game get to you. Although I am seeing some of the community confuse lack of fun statements with not being able to win. Just because you perform well doesnt change a perspective to sunshine & rainbows.
@DemonDaddy I agree, most people associate fun with winning in unfun ways.
I always want to have a fun in game, but that disconnects meta are just... yikes
@tt_ivi_99 Dude i feel you on that, i want to be good at chases, since it is the only fun thing as survivor, so when i lose a chase due to my own mistakes, makes me feel Dead inside
@Detective_Jonathan night I recommend BL,OoO,DS and MoM if you wanna get chased.
Lol @TreemanXD I would use that if i knew where Pallets were, which is why i use Windows Of Opportunity to help me out. And i'm glad i put that on because if i didn't, my chases would not last long at all.
@Detective_Jonathan replace DS with windows of opportunity. I love my build for chases.
So true. Sometimes this game frustrates me. Sometimes all games do! But my main goal is to enjoy myself so when I start getting frustrated I either take a break or I try to switch it up and do fun builds just to try them and do not concern myself with killing or escaping necessarily.
@TreemanXD I agree. I only play for fun. I stopped playing any game in a competitive way over a year ago.
How dare you tell me to have fun
i will be as angry as i want!!!
But really, i agree.
Marry me.
@Bbbrian2013
Rekting survivors at Rank 1 and taking screeshots every time i get 4 iridescents IS FUN!
If only this thread was enough to make all the "i want my pip" crybabies change their mind and decide to play for fun.
Dear players,
stop playing to have fun means in reality: play surv only toxic and troll maxxx
so -> impersonate Ochid* and Jendenis* game styles
So your advice is that instead of playing according to what makes games fun for them, people should play according to what makes games fun for you?
Played a few rounds yesterday after 3 weeks of not even starting the game.
Roleplaying "Bubba the Security Guard" in red ranks and what can I say, I had a lot of fun.
I'm a Hillbilly main, mostly tryharding to get the 4k but never really camping or tunneling unless the Survivors gave me a reason to. Still never appreciated, obviously!
This Bubba roleplaying was a really refreshing and relaxing change and I kid you not, only one time more than one Survivor managed to escape... Effective aswell!
So I gotta agree with OP, sometimes it's nice to drop the tryharding and instead just play for fun! Fun for YOU!
absolutely, one's fun goes first, if others DC is their problem~~
The game forces us good killers to be at high rank, its not about fun at that point. u will get bullied and stomped if you dont play well against it
cuz all survivors gen rush
I berely do gens, not even rush then lol doing gens is über boring
I try emulate the surv toxicity of Ochid* and Jendenis* but fail miserably
I like to be competitive though. I have fun sometimes, but I'm mainly competitive.
@Detective_Jonathan
Yh, that's the thing you know...
Devs cant design maps/perks/killers only based on fun aspects because fun is a subjective term. When I play survivor I have fun if I manage to run the killer for a long time and I dont care if I make out alive or not but as a killer I have fun when I kill 3 experienced survivors, that's why I play Billy. Billy is not Nurse lvl so I find it fair to use him against experienced survivors.
@Bbbrian2013Go on a rampage comrade!