How Do you Counter Q and E Billy?

Most of the people that use it most likely won't say anything since ya know, gotta keep it a secret somehow.

But is there anyway to actually counter it so the next time i know how to play around it and not go down in 5 seconds.

If you don't know what Q and E Billy is, from what i was told it's rebinding your turn keys to Q and E and it allows you to make tight curves and hit survivors, some Billies have Doom and Death Engravings to allow them to move faster, giving the survivors less time to react.

Comments

  • Trying to 360 him, if there is no pallet or window. It doesn't work in 99%, but what can I do? lol

  • I think billies like @PiiFree can answer you better.

    I don't use billy so I might be a bit ignorant and uninformed.

    Does Q and E affect your overall turning ability or does it just make things easier for the billy user?

    I honestly do not have any problems with huntresses who use crosshairs. If it just makes it easier to use your ability, and provides no additional unfair benefit then I am okay with it.

    You can counter it in the same way you counter billies who uses their mouses instead of Q and E binds, I believe.

  • I’m not on pc so I can’t help you. I don’t play billy anyway though.

  • @Delfador said:

    I think billies like @PiiFree can answer you better.

    I don't use billy so I might be a bit ignorant and uninformed.

    Does Q and E affect your overall turning ability or does it just make things easier for the billy user?

    I honestly do not have any problems with huntresses who use crosshairs. If it just makes it easier to use your ability, and provides no additional unfair benefit then I am okay with it.

    You can counter it in the same way you counter billies who uses their mouses instead of Q and E binds, I believe.

    Idk People who use Crosshair on Huntress probably aren't confident in their ability to hit hatchets without it. (I'm looking at you Umbra and Ralph)

    Better.PNG


  • @Detective_Jonathan In all my games, my movement keys are remapped to Q, W, E, S. It's just what my fingers are comfortable with. I can't use A and D for movement without joint pain. Just like any LFT-CTRL is remapped to LFT-ALT.

    I didn't even know there was a benefit to that with Billy. Then again, my Billy rots at Level 1.

  • @Kilmeran That's not what he means.

    Q and E is for turning like you do with your mouse to look around you, as far as I understand, you just changed your A D movements to Q and E.

  • @Delfador I'm never using Q and E though, I play with mouse and switch sensitivity :P

    OP, if Billy is up your butt you're already ######### regardless if he's using mouse or Q and E. You can try to juke them but that's totally based on luck / badluck or incompetence of the Billy player.

    Against Billy you need map awareness and respect :P

    Also not sure how Q and E makes him in any way stronger. He can either fully turn to a side or not at all, not really a good way of handling the chainsaw sprint unless you do it for flicks. With mouse you can smoothly adjust the turning angles as required.

  • @PiiFree said:

    @Delfador I'm never using Q and E though, I play with mouse and switch sensitivity :P

    OP, if Billy is up your butt you're already ######### regardless if he's using mouse or Q and E. You can try to juke them but that's totally based on luck / badluck or incompetence of the Billy player.

    Against Billy you need map awareness and respect :P

    Also not sure how Q and E makes him in any way stronger. He can either fully turn to a side or not at all, not really a good way of handling the chainsaw sprint unless you do it for flicks. With mouse you can smoothly adjust the turning angles as required.

    Then that would explain why then, don't know why Ryan told me that it was Q and E then. Wouldn't make sense, especially with how you explained it @PiiFree

    Thanks for the info.

  • Yee.. Isn't like where you use A and D (normal turning) it takes longer to reach the full turning curve, where if you use the mouse to turn you reach the top of the turning curve quicker, because the sensitivity is higher. Sometimes I use A and D for slow turning.. but if I don't watch my hand on my mouse, he flies over in one direction quickly by mistake.

  • Billy main here and the only reason I use curving is to catch people who want to go for a windows/pallets that are right next to a corner (Shack, Jungle Gyms and Infinites). I also use it (but not too much) on certain long loops.

    The only way to counter it is by not going to those places if you see him charging (the chainsaw will always get you no matter what you do if you decide to take a chance), just look for another defense while Billy is on his recovery. It doesnt really make any difference when it's used in the open.

  • @tt_ivi_99 said:

    Billy main here and the only reason I use curving is to catch people who want to go for a windows/pallets that are right next to a corner (Shack, Jungle Gyms and Infinites). I also use it (but not too much) on certain long loops.

    The only way to counter it is by not going to those places if you see him charging (the chainsaw will always get you no matter what you do if you decide to take a chance), just look for another defense while Billy is on his recovery. It doesnt really make any difference when it's used in the open.

    I'll be sure to take that into consideration.

    Thank you @tt_ivi_99

  • My only advice is, loop their arse to annoy them. I just do that.